UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Five more Champions League play-off tie being played tonight and here are the results:

Dinamo Zagreb 0-2 Austria Wien

Fenerbahce 0-3 Arsenal

Ludogorets Razgrad 2-4 Basel

Schalke 1-1 PAOK Thessaloniki

Steaua Bucharest 1-1 Legia Warsaw

Have included those results in the first post. And Looks like Arsenal are through to the group stage then. Their qualification means Arsenal will be in Pot 1 for the draw while Atletico Madrid will be in Pot 2..

The second leg of those 10 play-off ties will be played next Tuesday and Wednesday.

I want Ludogorets Razgrad!!! Come on Ludogorets or whatever the hell you lot are called. Wouldn't mind Steaua Bucharest again so we can argue with their muggy fans who think their club is some super club on the same level as Barca and Bayern. Easy group would do nicely, would perhaps be nice to have 1 challenging opponent from pot 2 just to make things interesting

*gets into the super-confident in JM mode*

It doesn't matter how tough our group is, because we have the special one REMEMBER? In Jose we trust, keep calm and trust Jose, he's right even when he's wrong,.. etc.

Spurs are now signing Willian from Anzhi...

Fucking LOL. :P

Mourinho on the Super Cup game...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/20130823/jose-mourinho-chelsea-interview/

Wahl: On August 30, you face Bayern and Pep Guardiola in the UEFA Super Cup. You've had some legendary battles with Guardiola on the field and verbally. What do you think about when you think about that game and playing against his team?

Mourinho: I don't think anything special, because Super Cup is not a big competition. Super Cup is a consequence of what happened the year before. To be fair, I don't think Guardiola and myself have much to do with what happened last year, because we were not there. But of course now we are in charge. For me, I am building a young team. I think it's a big occasion for the boys, to work for a big match before we start Champions League. A good occasion to feel it and see the reaction of my players playing against probably the best team in the world. In the last year they were for sure. For Guardiola it's different. He has on his hands the best team. So I think he probably faces the Super Cup with a different approach. He has the best team. He has to win. I have a young team, and I'm going to use that match to see what we can do in the Champions League.

Adekunle olushola @konzouno 4m

Manuel Neuer, Frank Ribery and Thiago are all out for Bayern for the Super Cup game against #Chelsea this friday through injuries.

well, if we wont win against them without their best player and 1st choice keeper...will be a bit embarassing.

Adekunle olushola ‏@konzouno 4m

Manuel Neuer, Frank Ribery and Thiago are all out for Bayern for the Super Cup game against #Chelsea this friday through injuries.

well, if we wont win against them without their best player and 1st choice keeper...will be a bit embarassing.

I just hope that is not classical ,,bunch of best players are out but suddenly they make a surprising return and play the game of the lives" :D