UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

The Super Cup has a pattern to it.. For the last 10 years the Europa League winners and Champions League winners have taken turns.. 2003- Champions League Winners (AC Milan) 2004- UEFA Cup Winners (Valencia) 2005- Champions League Winners (Liverpool) 2006 - UEFA Cup Winners (Sevilla) 2007- Champions League Winners (AC Milan) 2008- UEFA Cup Winners (Zenit) 2009- Champions League Winners (Barcelona) 2010- Europa League Winners (Atletico Madrid) 2011- Champions League Winners (Barcelona) 2012- Europa League Winners (Atletico Madrid)

2013- History says Champions League Winners, Bayern will win this one. But Fuck it I reckon we'll end this 10 year pattern !

I reckon we will get spanked by Bayern.. Hopefully not as bad as atletico. However we must remember that it's just a Super Cup in the end. I really want to see guardiola regretting his move to Bayern from the beginning though. :rolleyes:

still way to early to say! if make the right signings then we could beat them! I dont see us getting spanked though, if we lose i think it will be by the odd goal same if we we win. I dont think Jose would ever allow his team to get spanked in a cup final.

still way to early to say! if make the right signings then we could beat them! I dont see us getting spanked though, if we lose i think it will be by the odd goal same if we we win. I dont think Jose would ever allow his team to get spanked in a cup final.

Well they did spank Barcelona and they beat Juventus pretty comfortably. So you should see where I'm coming from :D

Bayern will be worse next season. Robery will be older and satified, their midfield will still be slow and their main striker far from clinical. Their goalkeeper will still be massively overrated and Badstuber will still be out. we will have a better striker and probably a better midfield, surely we will have a better coach. So i think the chances are pretty even.

Well they did spank Barcelona and they beat Juventus pretty comfortably. So you should see where I'm coming from :D

Barca have a mid table team defence and Juve have no good strikers! I dont think we will get spanked! I think we will beat them! (only if we make the right signings of course)

Bayern will be worse next season. Robery will be older and satified, their midfield will still be slow and their main striker far from clinical. Their goalkeeper will still be massively overrated and Badstuber will still be out. we will have a better striker and probably a better midfield, surely we will have a better coach. So i think the chances are pretty even.

and that's my cue to exit

• 2 weeks later...

That same midfield that absolute destroyed the Bundesliga? That same defense that completely shut out Barca over two legs? That same slow attack that scored 7 (each one better than the last) goals against Barcelona? A team that now has a manager that has started a dynasty at Barca and contains potentially one of the greatest german talents of all time in Goetze

My friend, I'm very happy the likes of yourself does not manage a club as your close minded underestimation of a club that practically dominated last season, is very irrational.

Just found out that this game wont be played in the Stade Louis II which it usually is played... but instead we'll be playing in Petr's home nation.

The match will take place in the Synot Tip Arena. (aka Eden Arena) It has a capacity of 21,000 which is slightly more than the 18,000 of the Louis II

o6fbxe.jpg

EDEN BETTER SHINE !!

• 2 weeks later...

My prediction for the Line ups for this game -

Bayern XI -

Neuer

Lahm - J.Martinez - Dante - Alaba

Thiago - Schweinsteiger

Muller - Gotze - Ribery

Mandzukic

Chelsea XI -

Cech