UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Pessimistic?

You obviously haven't been reading my posts, I'm one of the few who are optimistic about our season here.

Whilst everyone was complaining about the draw at Old Trafford I was explaining how we've got a point in the 2nd hardest game of our season, whilst everyone is crying about Cities transfers I've been the one saying they lack mental strength. I've been very far from pessimistic this season.

Sorry mate, was just referring to the time when you were under the "Sloth" username...but those were worse times

Pot #3 we have to avoid Dortmund and City - another 75% possibility of that happening (how laughable is that City is in pot 3 and so close to pot 4?)

The teams to really avoid are only those 4 I mentioned - and I only included City because it seems like lately we can't even score against them, let alone beat (and that even includes friendlies. ugh! annoying)

We can't draw City. That increases the likelihood of us drawing Dortmund though.

Once again it´s that time to see Chelsea being placed in the groups.

Whom to play, might be the question.

No matter what happens today, I expect Chelsea out of their respective group & advance to semi-finals, at least.

Wait & see later tonight.

Once again it´s that time to see Chelsea being placed in the groups.

Whom to play, might be the question.

No matter what happens today, I expect Chelsea out of their respective group & advance to semi-finals, at least.

Wait & see later tonight.

atleast??? i think if we make it to semis, it will be one big acheivement.

i mean barca, RM, bayern, dortmund, psg, juve, with a maybe of united, city all have better/equally good team compared to us. will be very tough getting into the semis.

atleast??? i think if we make it to semis, it will be one big acheivement.

i mean barca, RM, bayern, dortmund, psg, juve, with a maybe of united, city all have better/equally good team compared to us. will be very tough getting into the semis.

Well, I expect Chelsea to make the semis. Perhaps, it´s my wishful thinking only, but I believe it could be reached.

will be one hell of a tough task though... hopefully we get some suprises in group stages itself.

Yes, one surprise, but I do like surprises. Who could have expected to win CL two years ago ?

Currently, Chelsea do have a better team, I feel. One thing will work against them. Inexperience.

I believe, it´ll take time for these young kids to learn the ropes. Having Jose on, he will mold them in time. Perhaps, it won´t be this season, but soon.

Many German fans expect Bayern & Dortmund in the final. Have I got news for them.

Over the years, we hardly ever saw CL winner to repeat. Personally, I do not see it either. Perhaps, Bayern have a chance to go far, but Dortmund I do not see it.

I also believe, Barca is coming back, big time.