UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

I'll tell you what sickened me. That Goetze transfer business is so very typical of them if you look at their history down the years. They cherry pick the best players from domestic rivals, weakening the league while ensuring their domination continues. Hoeness and co. can pedal all their crap about competitiveness in the Bundesliga but their true colours are there to see.

They've had a monopoly on the Bundesliga since its inception. Sad but true. Until Bayern stops the predatory transfer business against rivals, they'll always be the only horse in the race in Germany.

We can think about that for a couple of moths if we win the EL, and they win the CL.

Don't see why we would get smashed. The team could be very different.

ADD Mourinho, Falcao/other striker, and a good DLP and i reckon we will give them a real good game.

Haha some of the comments on their boards are hilarious.

Shit along the lines of "I cant believe we lost to a plastic team financed by a Russian mafia oil tycoon"

We beat them with Kalou, Malouda (came on), Torres (came on), Bertrand and Bosingwa. No offence to Bertrand but he's young, first ever UCL match, he's certainly. And Cahill, very inexperienced in the big european games just signed from Bolton a few months earlier with him pairing Luiz who were both injured. They can moan all they want but they failed to beat a Chelsea reserve team at home in a UCL final. I'd love to get them in the super cup and beat them again. We all know Pep can't beat Chelsea.

the europa league winners normally win it in years with an even number. and the cl winners normally win it in years with an odd number. so in all probability we would lose again.

Benfica v Chelsea in the Europa League final on 15th May (Wednesday) at the Amsterdam Arena. Match kicks off at 7.45pm UK time.

Jorge Jesus and Benfica (again) in the final it is then. Ramires & Luiz vs Benfica and Matic vs Chelsea again. Reunion.

And oh, I HATE Jorge Jesus! Will go mad hearing his stupid rants against us again.

On a more important note, would really love it, for once, we don't mess up yet another cup final & throw the chance to win a trophy, again.

This is gonna be a very tough game. Could go either way tbh they're in great form and can play great football at times but i do think we're the better team if everyone plays to full capabilities. They owe us a bit after least year.