UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Still can't believe it! Hope tickets will be available for me... Does anybody know, if I can buy ticket for away sector?

Don't know if Sparta offers the exact same option, but when Chelsea played Nordsjælland in Denmark, they sold tickets for us Danes seated in the away section. I'm crossing my fingers for you Czech guys!! :halo:

Added the full draw for Last 32 and 16 including the ties' date in the first post. Can check out the full details of the draw there.

It was, Gallas scored in the last few minutes of a 1-0 win

Yup. We won 1-0 away and then drew 0-0 at home against them.

Fuck YES! This is a must-visit game, given I live really close to the city!

I'd get tickets anywhere you can mate, it's not everyday you get to watch Chelsea play in your home city.

Any chance of buying two Jim? Or anybody else doing me this favour? I would pay everything, anything!

The Press Association reports: Reigning European champions Chelsea will face Sparta Prague. The Blues, who failed to make the knockout stages of the top-tier European competition, will start their bid to become only the fourth club after Juventus, Ajax and Bayern Munich to win all of the major European trophies as they bid to usurp defending champions Atletico Madrid.