UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Wow, nice way to talk, i bet you feel very strong now ! lipsrsealed.gif

Apart from this, hello everyone, i'm a Juventus fan from Italy.

The draw was very interesting, we look forward to play you at Stamford Bridge and at our new Juventus Stadium.

I read some positive comments from you guys about our team.

Some others instead seem to understimate us... maybe you shouldn't: after the 2006 relegation we've gone trough some difficult seasons, but when our former captain Antonio Conte joined us as a manager last year, things finally changed... the DNA of the old Juve came back, the spirit of never give up came back... like you probably know we won the league with ZERO defeats, we also reach the final of the Italian Cup and this year we already won the Italian Supercup (the equivalent of your Community Shield).

Another thing that Conte brought to this team is a very high quality football, the best in Italy, and i'm not saying this because i'm a fan.

If you look at some stats from last season games, you will notice that we always had a lot of ball possession (3rd team with more ball possession in Europe last year, see here: http://tinyurl.com/czz3bde), we never throw away the ball, not even when it's near our box.

Our defence was also very good last year (just 20 goals conceded in 38 games, best of the league), but in my opinion the strongest zone of our team is the midfield.

Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio all had a magical season, and this year we add Isla and Asamoah, who had a very good start of the season (a goal in the Supercup, an assist in the first Serie A match vs Parma).

A greeting to all of you and sorry if my english wasn't 100% correct !

Stefano, Italy.

fw0kjn.gif

Please, destroy Juventus! Bastards and thieves! Come on Chelsea!

as juve fan, brilliant way to represent your city and team! enjoy watching us this year... =)

for all the others... really looking forward to watch our games, we missed this scene and these matches! we are gonna be a tough one, guaranteed! respect for the current winners of the champions tho, glad we drew you guys =)

Shakhtar Away 3 days before United at home in the league. Will have to rest players for that. shouldn't be too hard

edit: Juve away right before City home. oh dear

Shakhtar

------------------------------Cech------------------------------------

Azpi------------Luiz------------------Cahill-------------------Ryan

-----------------Mikel----------------Meireles----------------------

Moses----------------------Oscar---------------------------Marin

------------------------------Danny----------------------------------

United

------------------------------Cech-----------------------------------

Ivan--------------Luiz--------------Terry-------------------Cole

------------------Mikel--------------Lampard---------------------

Hazard----------------------Mata------------------------Ramires

-------------------------------Torres---------------------------------

:D

Good to see some Juventus fans here already, stick around, before and after our clashes :)

you bet! always liked Chelsea since I'm from Cagliari and obviously a great fan of Zola.. hope a new friendship between our fans will start, I'm also considering about coming at Stamford to watch the game! =)

We got a squad with 2 absolute quality players in each field position for exactly those 3 games in a week situations. I do not worry about that. Even a team of

------------------------------Cech------------------------------------

Azpi------------Luiz------------------Cahill-------------------Ryan

-----------------Essien----------------Meireles----------------------

Moses----------------------Oscar---------------------------Marin

------------------------------Danny----------------------------------

should be capable of getting a result at juventus or shakthar (no disrespect). I mean, we don't buy quality covers for fun..

as juve fan, brilliant way to represent your city and team! enjoy watching us this year... =)

for all the others... really looking forward to watch our games, we missed this scene and these matches! we are gonna be a tough one, guaranteed! respect for the current winners of the champions tho, glad we drew you guys =)

Welcome to the site! All Juve fans are welcome here and please disregard Solonapoli.

Can't believe people are underrating Juventus that much. You'll be surprised. Juventus are the Italian champions, they didn't lose a game in the league last season. If you think we'd get a result from them easily then shame on you, just because Juve haven't been in the CL recently people forget that they are one of the most successful teams in Italy.

Nothing but respect for Juve, we'll need to play our strongest team at top form to beat them.

Juve XI I'm expecting is:

Buffon

Lucio - Barzagli - Chiellini

Pirlo

Lichtensteiner - Marchisio - Vidal - Asamoah

Giovinco - Vucinic

Something like that anyway. A very strong team.

This should be a great match.

September 19 - Juventus (H)

September 22 - Stoke (H)

September 29 - Arsenal (A)

October 2 - Nordsjaelland (A)

October 20 - Tottenham (A)

October 23 - Sakhtar (A)

October 28 - MU (H)

November 7 - Sakhtar (H)

November 11 - Liverpool (H)

November 20 - Juventus (A)

November 25 - City (H)

December 5 - Nordsjaelland (H)

December 8 - Sunderland (A)

Are you fking kidding me? Every PL clash is before/after a CL match..

That's tough. The good thing we have a deep squad.

haha waxtap! gold!

I think we can get through on top. Not EASILY but we should be good for this.

How screwed up is this? :(

October 23 - Sakhtar (A)

October 28 - MU (H)

November 7 - Sakhtar (H)

November 25 - City (H)

This really sucks, but what can ya do. Luck of the draw has it that way, but our depth is perfect and we are capable of covering strong players with strong players.

haha waxtap! gold!

I think we can get through on top. Not EASILY but we should be good for this.

How screwed up is this? :(

October 23 - Sakhtar (A)

October 28 - MU (H)

November 7 - Sakhtar (H)

November 25 - City (H)

This really sucks, but what can ya do. Luck of the draw has it that way, but our depth is perfect and we are capable of covering strong players with strong players.

Juventus away and City home looks tricky.

I heard delta airlines will provide us jumbo jet airplanes that we could train inside and play an 11 a side games and its so fast that we could reach ukraine by 95mins. :)

Kidding aside, its an awesome group for us and its a mixed of good and qualtiy clubs. I hope we top the group and 2nd for juve so they could draw man u in the next round and finish them off!