Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Thread

Jase
Followers 3

58 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Never watched him, but I heard our player Birmancevic is doing very good for Malmo.

he is having a good season

ambipedal too

38c83d0e221feab5808c50792c2a1479.png7319d913d6278f97da613fadb218e81e.png

they have a classy young big CB too

92a45ead650f72d0f1d33a2dc5d5670a.png

Edited by Vesper
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

People want to be so 'politically correct' here that they fail to notice they're supporting something unethical. If we created a clause it should be reinforced - if not by us because UEFA decided to b

Posted Images

September 14 - Zenit (home)

September 29 - Juventus (away)

October 20 - Malmo (home)

November 2 - Malmo (away) - 5.45pm

November 23 - Juventus (home)

December 8 - Zenit (away) - 5.45pm

• 3 months later...

Much ado about nothing

in the end we got arguably the easiest of them all. surely the most Boring and geographically closest 

uefa showed what we all knew. They are not only corrupted but also incompetent botching a fkin draw

25 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Much ado about nothing

in the end we got arguably the easiest of them all. surely the most Boring and geographically closest 

uefa showed what we all knew. They are not only corrupted but also incompetent botching a fkin draw

Yeah, Dippers going from Salzburg to Inter was a bonus, whilst Atleti from PSG isn't as big of a drop as it could've been for Utd. City kinda of stayed neutral not much between Sporting and Villareal. 

25 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Anyone mind telling me please what is this redraw thing? Why did they redo the draws?

There are teams that cannot be put together to be drawn against each other in the round of 16, same country, same group..etc. The first draw they screwed up and had teams together that should not have been so they had to do a redraw.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Tues 15th Feb Home leg

Weds 16th March France

20;00 GMT kick offs

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Nice! I will be able to see both of those.

From what I have seen it's 22nd February first leg. Which is good for us considering CWC final in Abu Dhabi is on February 12th. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

From what I have seen it's 22nd February first leg. Which is good for us considering CWC final in Abu Dhabi is on February 12th. 

Yup. Feb 22 it is.

Abu Dhabi is 4h time difference to London, so still a bitch but manageable. If everything works out fine and no postponed games with covid, we will have a full week to prepare for Crystal palace which is almost a homegame on the 19th.

also there is a blank in the schedule just before the cwc between 23rd Jan and 9th Feb so i guess there will be a fa cup or league cup weekend in between?

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

blank in the schedule just before the cwc between 23rd Jan and 9th Feb so i guess there will be a fa cup or league cup weekend in between?

That is two and a half weeks actually because now teams have break in winter. Just before CWC on weekend 5th-6th February we will have 4th round FA Cup tho. Which is good thing to get momentum after the break. Play half first team players there and other half in semi final CWC so they are ready for final where we should go full strength.

We already have 2 PL games postponed because of CWC. If we get to the Carabao Cup final game against Leicester will also be postponed. And QF, semi final and final of FA Cup are also on the dates when we have PL games.

So if we go all the way in all comps it will be very tricky to find free dates for postponed PL games.

Winner of Ajax:Benfica in QF please 😆 And if Juventus:Villarreal and United:Atletico pair together and we draw them we can have walk in the park all the way through final.

Even easier than last season.