UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

The problem is that WHOEVER we play we have to bloody turn up, we need some kind of magic water for our strikers and everyone else has too be on form or we could lose to any of them. The real Chelsea, our Chelsea must turn up.

People are underestimating Arsenal and City, especially the latter. They can both beat anyone on their day.

The thing is that u need to play two matches. Ofc they can beat anyone on their day, but it's a different thing to play two matches. If Arsenal face Real/Barca/Bayern, I think they are surely out. In the PL they have done very well, but I don't see them going very far in the CL. City can always be dangerous in these Cup-tournaments as they have a lot of quality players who have a lot of experience.

People are underestimating Arsenal and City, especially the latter. They can both beat anyone on their day.

Unlikely though. Bayern, Dortmund, Real, Barca are very tough draws. Think both will be praying for PSG or Atletico and they aren't all that much easier either. Both teams (Arsenal and City) had top-spot within reach at one point. not that they blew it but the difference in quality between the halves of the draw is huge

Unlikely though. Bayern, Dortmund, Real, Barca are very tough draws. Think both will be praying for PSG or Atletico and they aren't all that much easier either. Both teams (Arsenal and City) had top-spot within reach at one point. not that they blew it but the difference in quality between the halves of the draw is huge

The thing is that u need to play two matches. Ofc they can beat anyone on their day, but it's a different thing to play two matches. If Arsenal face Real/Barca/Bayern, I think they are surely out. In the PL they have done very well, but I don't see them going very far in the CL. City can always be dangerous in these Cup-tournaments as they have a lot of quality players who have a lot of experience.

I understand what both of you are saying but Arsenal and Man City are not as bad or easy as people are trying to make it seem on here. Granted, they aren't on Bayern/Real/Barca level but that doesn't mean they can't beat them. They're both decent enough to pull results like that off IMO.

Arsenal and City are more than capable of beating PSG and Atletico. City would have a chance against Barcelona, you'd feel, but Bayern and Real are far beyond Arsenal's comprehension. The funny thing is that PSG represents the easiest possible tie for both clubs :lol: