UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Group winners: Manchester United FC (ENG), Real Madrid CF (ESP), Paris Saint-Germain (FRA), FC Bayern München (GER, holders), Chelsea FC (ENG), Borussia Dortmund (GER), Club Atlético de Madrid (ESP), FC Barcelona (ESP)

Group runners-up: Bayer 04 Leverkusen (GER), Galatasaray AŞ (TUR), Olympiacos FC (GRE), Manchester City FC (ENG), FC Schalke 04 (GER), Arsenal FC (ENG), FC Zenit (RUS), AC Milan (ITA)

Seeded group winners will be away in the round of 16 first legs on 18/19 and 25/26 February and at home in the return matches on 11/12 and 18/19 March.

The draw for the quarter-finals will be held at 12.00CET on 21 March with the semi-final lineup drawn on 11 April, also at 12.00CET. The tournament concludes at Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica on 24 May.

OK boys in less than 3 hours.

This is supposed to be the "leaked" draw:

BbkG2bCCYAEmjZu.jpg

Obviously I'm not buying into that, but I'd love this draw, tbh.

AC Mailand? Mailand?! :lol:

Another dodgy thing about that image is we and Arsenal are not named 'FC Chelsea' or 'FC Arsenal'. We are not a German club!

Our proper naming by UEFA is at it is - 'Chelsea FC'!

chelsea460.jpg

Another dodgy thing about that image is we and Arsenal are not named 'FC Chelsea' or 'FC Arsenal'. We are not a German club!

Our proper naming by UEFA is at it is - 'Chelsea FC'!

chelsea460.jpg

One can not rely on people that have knackwursts on their menu.

If u consider who other teams can vs e.g Leverkusen cannot vs. United, Beyern and BVB leaving Chelsea 4/8... if u work it out for all teams it leaves leverkusen as slightly more possible

But that also depends on which order we are draw. If we are the first team to get drawn, then our chances are exactly the same for all 5 teams.

Am i the only one a lot more relaxed about the CL since we have won it? it's great.

Before that there was all this anxiety knowing we are still to win it and even more so given our squad was getting on that little bit more by the year.

Now im looking forward immensely to the draw, in a hopeful optimistic mood, hoping we can do it, confident we could but at the same time if we didn't we won't have this "another chance for holy grail gone" crap we had to deal with for nearly a decade.

Can't wait.

Am i the only one a lot more relaxed about the CL since we have won it? it's great.

Before that there was all this anxiety knowing we are still to win it and even more so given our squad was getting on that little bit more by the year.

Now im looking forward immensely to the draw, in a hopeful optimistic mood, hoping we can do it, confident we could but at the same time if we didn't we won't have this "another chance for holy grail gone" crap we had to deal with for nearly a decade.

Can't wait.

I sort of am.

Now that we have it, I don't have to obsess over it anymore and although I love UCL for me it's EPL >>>>>>> UCL any day of the week.

There's no other football competition in the world I love more than the Premier League.

My draw would be

ManU - Schalke

Bayer Leverkusen - PSG

RM - ManCity

Galatasaray - Atletico

Olympiacos - Dortmund

Bayern - Arsenal

Barcelona - Zenit

Chelsea - Milan