BlueLion.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is danny fit?

No he's still doing rehab training.

From Rafa's conference:

RB "It's never a bad time to challenge for a trophy, it's not easy preparing for Japan, but we will do our best" #CFC

RB "Every training session the commitment is there, players want to win and they are working hard to perform" #CFC

RB "The main thing for us is to win. Torres is an important player for us, but we need goals from other players too" #CFC

RB "I am confident we'll do well tomorrow" CFC

RB "We cannot be worrying about the other game tomorrow, we have to focus on winning our own game" #CFC

RB "The players are working really hard, and training very well" #CFC

RB "We have to analyse what happened in the second half on Sat, and provide a solution to ensure it doesn't happen again" #CFC

RB "The players know we have to win, and win well tomorrow, we are ready" #CFC

RB "There are a lot of positives to take from Saturday's game" #CFC

RB "Tomorrow's game is still too early for JT and Frank Lampard" #CFC

No he's still doing rehab training.

From Rafa's conference:

RB "It's never a bad time to challenge for a trophy, it's not easy preparing for Japan, but we will do our best" #CFC

RB "Every training session the commitment is there, players want to win and they are working hard to perform" #CFC

RB "The main thing for us is to win. Torres is an important player for us, but we need goals from other players too" #CFC

RB "I am confident we'll do well tomorrow" CFC

RB "We cannot be worrying about the other game tomorrow, we have to focus on winning our own game" #CFC

RB "The players are working really hard, and training very well" #CFC

RB "We have to analyse what happened in the second half on Sat, and provide a solution to ensure it doesn't happen again" #CFC

RB "The players know we have to win, and win well tomorrow, we are ready" #CFC

RB "There are a lot of positives to take from Saturday's game" #CFC

RB "Tomorrow's game is still too early for JT and Frank Lampard" #CFC

You also missed out the bits he said about analysing video tape of Wigan game where we played well... Did we - I thought we had a collapse in the 2nd half... my memory is shit, too much cannabis when younger... :(

So at least they are doing VIDEO ANALYSIS and understanding what worked well and what didn't - but I'M FUCKING surprised that was mentioned as if that shit wasn't happening I'd be fucking shell shocked...

As for Training, evey game we lose, training should be doubled - I'm not talking about running around - I'm talking about tactics and seeing over and over again where we fucked up, so the players know not to fuck it up again - that's called learning and they can fucking well sit there and learn until they get it, fucking 100's of thousands a week and only small training sessions... the fuckers would be there at 8am until 6pm... So they should shit themselves as after Benitez and PEP - I'm next on the fucking list :D

You also missed out the bits he said about analysing video tape of Wigan game where we played well... Did we - I thought we had a collapse in the 2nd half... my memory is shit, too much cannabis when younger... :(

Wouldn't call it a collapse, but we just killed the game.

He also said Torres is scoring a lot in practice...he also scores a lot in my FIFA manager mode, what does that count for?!

would we go into the Europa League if we did go through or what?

I'm not sure what you're asking, but we can still finish 2nd and advance to the round-of-16 of the Champions League, or finish 3rd and enter the round-of-32 of the Europa League.