Chelsea vs FC Nordsjaelland

BlueLion.

Not exactly. Shakhtar are not going to want to finish second because then they would draw a team that topped their group in the the knockout phase. Not only that, but Shakhtar seem to be out to prove themselves, and they will want to take down another domestic champion.

Shaktar need just a draw to finish 1st

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shakhtari is always there to win. If Wednesday's match ends equal, then it means that have been lucky, " - Mircea Lucesku.

What were you expecting?

"We have both agreed to draw, there is no chance for Chelsea"

Us beating Nordsjaelland hard? I know we are in a bad run and all but man...talk about pessimism. No offence, guys, but quit that loser attitude and have more pride that your favourite team is Chelsea.

Not really a loser attitude when this is the only game i have been worried about this season. I haven't said i think we will lose to any opposition yet this season, but I think it will be hard due to the moral of the players. Still predicting a win though.

and if shakhtar score first, i can see them countering juve to death... in short both are gonna go for a goalless draw...

Exactly. For Juve a draw is enough to put them through as a result I don't think they will take the risk of conceding to attack first. A goaless draw is written in the stars...(say it in Gary Neville's way)

Exactly. For Juve a draw is enough to put them through as a result I don't think they will take the risk of conceding to attack first. A goaless draw is written in the stars...(say it in Gary Neville's way)

yup... shakhtar's tactics are our only hope or a moment of magic from someone...

You keep forgeting. Juve are not stupid. They too would want to finish up top to avoid strong opponents. They will too try to win this match, but all can happen. Hope on Shakthar, even tho we don't deserve the next round.

Yeah, but they are not stupid enough to 'Win or Bust' - so they will play cagey and focus on the draw... That's the best result for both teams as far as they are concerned...

Whether you come first or 2nd it doesn't matter. Mourinho won the UCL twice coming 2nd and Real Madrid have come 2nd in their group this year. It really doesn't matter much. Jose was wrong with his interview a couple of weeks ago though saying he's only came 2nd twice and won twice. He came 2nd with us in 2006 behind bloody Liverpool! We promptly got knocked out against Barcelona.

Would be ironic though if Shakhtar won and we messed up our own game.

This is the game that has hte potential to reboot our season.

I expect us to smash them. we are better than them all over the pitch. we won 4-0 away from home against them. this will and should be no less than a 3-0 win. a comfortable dominant win. and hopefully Shakthar have too much pride and nail Juventus, and we will qualify, if we smash the Nords and we qualify confidence will be replenished.

I really hope the fans have got over it now. the fans are having a huge contribution to our recent failures, we need to all get behind the club so we can bring back this season.

I'm going to this game tomorrow and I for one will not have any part in any negative booing or chants, im fully behind the club and i want to win games again!