Chelsea vs FC Nordsjaelland

BlueLion.

Confident we'll win, Well we should do. But that's irrelevant, because no-matter what happens in our game. We still need Juventus to lose. Seeing as Shakhtar are at home. It should be a good game. But in all honestly, I'm not very confident we'll progress through which is pretty embarrassing seeing as we're the holders of the trophy.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we lose this game I am going to hunt down all the members of JLS and cut their voice cords out and sellotape them to a alligators penis and then send it to Rafa. See how JLS like it trying to sign like high pitch squeeky bastards with no voice chords and see if Rafa will mistaken the alligators penis as a sausage roll.

Random, too much vitamins for one day...

Honestly though we lose this then I'm going to start doubting Rafa's ability as a manager more..... and the players abilities too (bar Torres already know he is a fucking useless cunt)...

Nordsjaelland just played their league game today, beating Brondby 3-0 at home. That means they only have 2 days of rest and to prepare ahead of this game on Wednesday.

Don't get your hopes up, although I honestly believe Shakhtar will beat Juve.

Am actually wondering how many fans out there will watch the Shakhtar v Juve game instead of this.

Nordsjaelland just played their league game today, beating Brondby 3-0 at home. That means they only 2 days of rest and to prepare ahead of this game on Wednesday.

Am actually wondering how many fans out there will watch the Shakhtar v Juve game instead of this.

If i was at home i would probably pay more attention to that one tbh as its the key to it all, but as it is i will be staring at the screen praying for willian to have the game of his life.

Time to put in one of those accomplished, professional Chelsea performances of old where we just get the job done. Don't care about the scoreline, let's just do what we need to do and hopefully things will go our way.

:blue scalf:

That was what we should have done against Juve.

Just a pity Shakhtar is in Ukraine and not in Russia, as the game would be played two hours earlier :D so that we would know whether a win would really mean going through.

Or maybe, it would put us under pressure and we would fuck it up lol.

Just a pity Shakhtar is in Ukraine and not in Russia, as the game would be played two hours earlier :D so that we would know whether a win would really mean going through.

Or maybe, it would put us under pressure and we would fuck it up lol.

Wouldn't have mattered as Russian teams exactly because of this, always plays their last match in CL groups away, so would just have meant a different order of the matches.

Ukraine + Russia = the same

I should imagine the Shaktar win bonus may be wired over from a certain person....

I would be 100% confident that a phone call has already taken place, urging them to beat Juve...

So it's up to the lads to perform and put some fucking pride into the Lion, not bottle it with a Cat meow performance...

Neither are televised here anyway so I'll have to look out for a stream. Might as well stream both matches from our group simultaneously as i happen to have two monitors on my computer. :P