Chelsea vs FC Nordsjaelland

BlueLion.

We will!

With Benitez around, I'm not too confident.

After watching the CL yesterday all I wan´t from the team is to show some passion and hunger for the win!

For starters, the crowd at the Bridge tonight could start cheering on the team and not abuse Benitez. A flat and/or another toxic atmosphere tonight is not gonna help the players.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I have prepared for the worst possible scenario tonight, I think and I hope.

Also while we are desperately hoping for Shakhtar to beat Juventus, the biggest question here should probably be 'Can we even beat Nordsjaelland at home?!'..

Think I have prepared for the worst possible scenario tonight, I think and I hope.

Also while we are desperately hoping for Shakhtar to beat Juventus, the biggeest question here should probably be 'Can we even beat Nordsjaelland at home?!'..

What kind of stuipid question is that? Ofc we are. Stop talking as if we are some random shit team like pool.

We are not an average team like Liverpool but we can play poorly and not beat Nordsjaelland...

I'm not so sure your fear isn't well-founded. The first game against them was not as convincing as the 4-0 suggested.

However I have a feeling this will be the type of game Torres scores at hat-trick in which guarantees him another 12 starts.

I'm not so sure your fear isn't well-founded. The first game against them was not as convincing as the 4-0 suggested.

However I have a feeling this will be the type of game Torres scores at hat-trick in which guarantees him another 12 starts.

We were lucky to even win that game. Had Cech not made some great saves and Luiz not scored that 2nd goal, we could have easily gone on to concede and pick up only 1 point. Judging by our recent performances and results, I don't think it's out of the question that we might not even beat Nordsjaelland especially when you consider that we have struggled against some of the minnows in recent years - Cluj, Zilina and APOEL - despite the 2 matches against the latter 2 being dead rubbers.

Either a night to remember or night to be forgotten

I don't think, if we go out, that anyone is going to let us forget that we are the first champions to get knocked out of the group stages. So either way it will be a memorable night, but how we will remember it is what will differ.

We'll win tonight, and quite comfortably. Absolutely no pressure at all on us, so hopefully the team will be able to go and enjoy themselves. Score three or four (definitely possible regardless of our current state, notwithstanding el Useless), and it'll help the confidence a little bit. All the pressure is on Juventus tonight, who have to get a result at Shakhtar, which is no mean feat.

However I entirely expect us to finish third in the group tonight - that being said just remembering what it feels like to win a game will be massive for the team.

We'll win tonight, and quite comfortably.

Hopefully the team aren't approaching this in the same way you are. Modern European football is way too tight for this kind of complacency and Nordsjaelland have given good accounts of themselves in most of their games. They gave us enough problems for 75 minutes of the first game to make me think they could pose us problems.

Should we win? Absolutely. Should we have qualified from the group? Almost certainly. Should we have been able to hold a two-goal lead at home to Juventus? Without doubt.

Nordsjaelland will want to go out with a bang and we are ripe for the picking right now.

We are not an average team like Liverpool but we can play poorly and not beat Nordsjaelland...

It's pathetic how so many are typing thins like "what if we dont beat nordsjaelland and shaktar win" or "this will be a draw".

Think higher of us and the team for Gods sake.