Chelsea vs FC Nordsjaelland

BlueLion.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will win this match i have no doubt in that even the way we have been playing dont think we will go through though think Juve will win tomorrow, that being said a good win should life the players and us fans, and should put us in a good frame of mind for the tricky trip to Sunderland

Me too! Ill be there. Lets hope for a good atmosphere!

Yeah me too, depends on the score line I guess. Where abouts will you be?

Btw, if anyone in London wants to come to the game let me know, I have a ticket collecting dust up for grabs, shed end upper. Would rather give it away to a fellow fan. :)

Yeah me too, depends on the score line I guess. Where abouts will you be?

Btw, if anyone in London wants to come to the game let me know, I have a ticket collecting dust up for grabs, shed end upper. Would rather give it away to a fellow fan. :)

Ill be in the MHL!

If I'm happy to be a Chelsea fan when things are going great, I've got to be happy being a Chelsea fan when times are tough. It's been a tough stretch for the team, but tomorrow's another opportunity to right the ship. Git'r done!

Way we are playing I wouldnt even be surprised if we lose this

Its not like we're playing baaad.... In the first half of the West Ham game we played terrific although we couldnt finish off the game we still played well. Its just we dont have the confidence anymore, everybody looks unimpressed and not bothered. But i think we'll show up to this game all guns blazing and do enough to win it because we know its not in our hands to go through.

Oh man, how i hope Shaktar wins...

After watching the CL yesterday all I wan´t from the team is to show some passion and hunger for the win!

Yup please don't let us play like Man City - clueless!!!

I used to love European nights at the. Bridge - Electric atmosphere, spine tingling stuff.

Lets have one of those nights!!!!