Chelsea vs FC Nordsjaelland

BlueLion.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really believe Shakhtar will beat Juventus. But us beating Nordsjaelland in this state is going to be hard. But I really think we can pull this off. I know im optimistic but I think it will happen.

Look at what's happened to our club. Beating a team like Nordsjaelland at home is something to be really optimistic about! Lol wtf is going on at Chelsea?

hazard and Oscar are 21 and people expect them to be leaders.....

No. You've misunderstood completely. No one expects them to be leaders. What I was getting at was that the board seem to forget about player personalities and have not signed any leaders over the past few years which is why we're left with none when Terry and Lampard are injured.

i am having such a bad feeling about this game :(

Hopefully, we can turn it around, but the whole image of Rafa being in the dugout is still hard to comprehend - if he can get Torres scoring, maybe it will get easier, otherwise, another step backwards which i don't think the club could step forawrd till the end of the season.

I still believe in honesty, therefore I put 1 pound on Donetsk winning it, together with other games.

I believe in honesty, not when it involves the Shakthar Owner and Juventus though!

1. Dutch referee Bas Nijhuis(who?!) will officiate the Chelsea v Nordsjaelland game this Wednesday at Stamford Bridge.

2. Bas Nijhuis has only taken charge of 2 Champions League matches prior to this upcoming one.

3. Chelsea have played Danish opposition twice at Stamford Bridge - both against FC Copenhagen - and yet to achieve a victory - P2 D2.

It has nothing to do with honesty. It is in the best interest for both team to play for draw

Not exactly. Shakhtar are not going to want to finish second because then they would draw a team that topped their group in the the knockout phase. Not only that, but Shakhtar seem to be out to prove themselves, and they will want to take down another domestic champion.

Not exactly. Shakhtar are not going to want to finish second because then they would draw a team that topped their group in the the knockout phase. Not only that, but Shakhtar seem to be out to prove themselves, and they will want to take down another domestic champion.

whatever helps you sleep at night dude, just don't get too dissapointed when we crash out of the CL

I really believe Shakhtar will beat Juventus. But us beating Nordsjaelland in this state is going to be hard. But I really think we can pull this off. I know im optimistic but I think it will happen.

Us beating Nordsjaelland hard? I know we are in a bad run and all but man...talk about pessimism. No offence, guys, but quit that loser attitude and have more pride that your favourite team is Chelsea.

whatever helps you sleep at night dude, just don't get too dissapointed when we crash out of the CL

I'm not going to join in with people in being cynical just for the sake of it. So a healthy mixture of realism and optimism does me sleep at night indeed. ;)