Chelsea vs FC Nordsjaelland

BlueLion.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what you're asking, but we can still finish 2nd and advance to the round-of-16 of the Champions League, or finish 3rd and enter the round-of-32 of the Europa League.

Was meant to be 'didn't go through', type to fast without rechecking what i put :D thanks anyway ;)

You also missed out the bits he said about analysing video tape of Wigan game where we played well... Did we - I thought we had a collapse in the 2nd half... my memory is shit, too much cannabis when younger... :(

So at least they are doing VIDEO ANALYSIS and understanding what worked well and what didn't - but I'M FUCKING surprised that was mentioned as if that shit wasn't happening I'd be fucking shell shocked...

As for Training, evey game we lose, training should be doubled - I'm not talking about running around - I'm talking about tactics and seeing over and over again where we fucked up, so the players know not to fuck it up again - that's called learning and they can fucking well sit there and learn until they get it, fucking 100's of thousands a week and only small training sessions... the fuckers would be there at 8am until 6pm... So they should shit themselves as after Benitez and PEP - I'm next on the fucking list :D

Hey after we've fired a million coaches u might get a chance to be in the coaching staff (only to be fired a little while later but hey atleast u'll get shit loads of cash).

If only Shakhtar really made it and won it! I believe our team would be, hopefully, out of the crisis in the knock-out stages + and the board would have signed a proper striker by that time. And these two factors would make us contenders once again.

Please Shakhtar please!

Hopefully the other people in the stadium can get back to getting behind the team as it has sounded fairly quiet recently as our team greatly needs it... Hopefully we can get a winning run going vs nordjaelland, but some good support here can maybe change the motivation of the players.

All stant chanting SHAKTHAR!!!!!!! LOL.

I would probably play:

Cech

Azpi Ivan Cahill Ash

Oscar Mikel

Hazard Mata Marin

Moses

Something a bit difference. Give rambo a bit of a rest. I think we could use this game to rest some players, However, we need to make sure we win the game and perhaps more importantly we need to start winning games and get some motivation and intent in this tean as we seemed to have forgot how to win.

I will literally support Shakhtar as my joint/second team if they manage to muster a victory against Juve. The way I will just want to gift Shakhtar some how. If it is a draw fuck both of them because that is that is something I definitely don't want or I will just get suspicious that they both played out for it. I would rather a Juve win than draw, that's how bad it is. Just pray for a miracle on the night, because Shakhtar can certainly beat them.

I will literally support Shakhtar as my joint/second team if they manage to muster a victory against Juve. The way I will just want to gift Shakhtar some how. If it is a draw fuck both of them because that is that is something I definitely don't want or I will just get suspicious that they both played out for it. I would rather a Juve win than draw, that's how bad it is. Just pray for a miracle on the night, because Shakhtar can certainly beat them.

Strangely, I feel the same way.