Chelsea vs FC Nordsjaelland

BlueLion.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pathetic how so many are typing thins like "what if we dont beat nordsjaelland and shaktar win" or "this will be a draw".

Think higher of us and the team for Gods sake.

Only saying that based on our recent form. On paper, we should beat them comfortably but going by recent form, it's not 100% certain. That's my point!

I'm debating whether or not to watch this match, we will win this match regardless and if not we don't even deserve to be in the champions league, I'm more interested in the make or break game that is Shakhtar V Juve. Have a feeling that this will be a rather exciting game, Willian has "said" that he is going to try is hardest to win tonight so that we can go through, as he thinks we are a great team and deserve to go further in the competition...

Hopefully they can pull something out of the bag and lift us through. (I am rather confident that they will be able to do one over on them, considering they were able to get the draw in Juve's back yard, a win on home turn shouldn't be too much trouble).

Either way, I have everything crossed. Butterflies have started already, and just hoping that we can get through. As it will be a more embarrassing story that City's if we don't manage to.

I'm debating whether or not to watch this match, we will win this match regardless and if not we don't even deserve to be in the champions league, I'm more interested in the make or break game that is Shakhtar V Juve. Have a feeling that this will be a rather exciting game, Willian has "said" that he is going to try is hardest to win tonight so that we can go through, as he thinks we are a great team and deserve to go further in the competition...

Hopefully they can pull something out of the bag and lift us through. (I am rather confident that they will be able to do one over on them, considering they were able to get the draw in Juve's back yard, a win on home turn shouldn't be too much trouble).

Either way, I have everything crossed. Butterflies have started already, and just hoping that we can get through. As it will be a more embarrassing story that City's if we don't manage to.

It's Chelsea. Watch your club rather than another club even if there result is essential to us. We are strong favourites but based on our recent luck anything is possible. Nordsjaealland r also a pretty good underdog they possess a nice style and I really believe we should sign Okore. We shouldn't presume that we've already won the game.

It's Chelsea. Watch your club rather than another club even if there result is essential to us. We are strong favourites but based on our recent luck anything is possible. Nordsjaealland r also a pretty good underdog they possess a nice style and I really believe we should sign Okore. We shouldn't presume that we've already won the game.

I will have Chelsea on the big screen and Shaktar on the laptop/iPad - whichever one works without fuck loads of pop-ups...

I think the above is the perfect model... Supporting and double entertainment... :P

I will have Chelsea on the big screen and Shaktar on the laptop/iPad - whichever one works without fuck loads of pop-ups...

I think the above is the perfect model... Supporting and double entertainment... :P

I hope the streams don't get fucked like they doing during UCL nights (servers). Whenever it's HT or FT or Pre-Game they're gr8 ,but as soon as the players get the first touch of the ball LAG!!!!!! The key is to pick those lower streams I guess on vipbox.tv with asterisks (to indicate they are SS). At least SS's long pre-games will help sooth my nerves preceding the game. When it was on ITV I was so nervous I like needed a pre-match to calm me.

Shakhtar Donetsk have won all their last 16 home games in all competition. Make it 17, please i beg you! I will personally ask Roman to gift every Donetsk player the best of Russians girls. :D

Marchisio out is a big blow for Juventus. Lucescu has pledged that Shakter will go for the win. Last year all of the old guard stepped up:

johndrogba.jpg (Won't ever forget Drogba pre match)

This is a new team and hopefully we will see the same spirit that served us so well last year. It's not in our hands but pulling through could really turn our current fortunes around.

Chielleni is a doubt as well, while Lucio is also out. Okore out tonight as well, quite disappointed about that considering how impressive he was first game. Oh well, should make the game much easier for us then.

4 Hours to go, gonna leave to go to the game soon...

Hopefully the best case scenario can happen and we can qualify for the knockouts, but all we can do is support our team and hope we play well and put in a great performance and get us out of this slump we are in...

KTBFFH!!! (and Shakhtar, if you can do us a favour i will be extremely greatful.) :blue scalf: