Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not the best team to be up against following what's been happening. i don't think a goalkeeper should be captain, in JT, Lamps' absence i don't think Cech has the same influence, especially form the goal line, he can't encourage the team from that position, unless there's a corner etc,....maybe Branna, Mikel, not sure about Cole? anyway...

We will either be the smashers or the smashees. No middle ground. Benitez's appointment could do nothing for/further deflate Morale or rocket it through the roof. However the no Striker thing sucks. One thing is for sure, this game just got a lot more interesting.

No, we will win this game. Generaly all teams tend to win next game when manager is sacked.

Yeah, there's almost always a "new manager bounce" where everyone says "see how much better he is, I told you we should have fired the last guy". Then, after 2 months, you're back at exactly the same level.

Fuck 'U̶̲̥̅̊ abramovich! Dimatteo could av won us something this season. For the fact that we lost doesn't mean that Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ the end of the road. The beauty of football Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ Ŋt all about winning but both. ​A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ just depressed about this news!

Knowing a bit about rafa benitez and how he likes a hard working and aggressive team I will predict this as his first chelsea line up in his preferred 4-2-3-1 formation.

------------cech-----------

--Azpi---iva---cahill---cole---

------romeu------ramires----

Moses-------oscar--------Hazard(mata-sub)

------------Torres-------------