Chelsea in pole position for Guardiola

Namika

Man I swear you've explained the same sentiment time and time again, don't you get tired?! Hahaha,

I agree with your assessment of pep by the way, but for your own good I say save these last posts so you don't have to waste your time again and again. Haha

lol I should just make it my sig and save us all the hassle.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree we had but Barca team at that time still had a slight edge over us . They had the best team in the world. And for the Record Mancini had managed Fio and Lazio before Inter. What i'm saying is Mourinho and Mancini constructed their teams whereas Pep got the best players in the plate :)

It does not matter who has the better team. My point is you cannot use "they have the best squad hence he is overrated"

He made that system around Messi , if you dont have Messi , the system won't work . and if you dont have Xavi and Iniesta behind Messi , he wont get the chances to score . Plain and simple =P

TBH changing his system to play around messi is a brilliant idea, you have a player who is that good in messi. why don't you want to bring the best out of him.

Pep is not perfect, last year everybody questioned his 3-4-3 system and the way he played fabregas as left winger. He also tried to get rid of etoo . He made some questionable signing. But in the end he won 3 la liga,2 ucl, 1 quintuple (I think there was one season where they won everything) but can he be successfully in Chelsea I honestly don't' know

• 1 month later...