Chelsea in pole position for Guardiola

Namika

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City seem fairly keen on him..heres hoping they win the league so Mancini doesnt get sacked....

He still could get sacked even if he wins the title, it has happened to him before at Inter.

For me it is obvious City have already appointed Txiki Begirstain and Ferran Soriano as director of football and CEO for higher purpose and to lure Guardiola. In the end of the season if Guardiola wants to join City which i have no doubts i don't see much stopping them from ditching Mancini in favor of Pep.

If Klopp would come here, Roman should make him an offer he can't refuse. Fuck Guardiola and his "bore your opponent to death" football. Klopp's Dortmund team is exciting to watch and don't need a lot of possession to create chances. Roman wants an exciting brand of football, Klopp's Dortmund play an exciting brand of football.. so surely its a match made in heaven?

What a nightmare it would be if Pep went to City and Jose went to United. Can't bare to think about that scenario. :(

And on top of that we would be out of options and would be forced to offer Benitez a permanent deal :) Wow, the thought of such scenario gets me all wet and tingly.

If Klopp would come here, Roman should make him an offer he can't refuse. Fuck Guardiola and his "bore your opponent to death" football. Klopp's Dortmund team is exciting to watch and don't need a lot of possession to create chances. Roman wants an exciting brand of football, Klopp's Dortmund play an exciting brand of football.. so surely its a match made in heaven?

GTFO!

http://www.dailymail...rs-options.html

Chelsea in pole positiont for Jurgen Klopp.

First time I have ever wished the Daily Mail was right. Klopp here would be an absolute dream.

GTFO!

Argue with logic not insults or don't argue at all.

I think that's a gross mischaracterisation of Guardiola and sounds like the type of thing opposing fans used to say about Mourinho. Personally I found Mourinho's footballing philosophy fascinating and exhilarating to watch and I think the same about Guardiola's.

To me, it's just the most brilliant yet simple form of football. You dominate possession making the ball do the work which conserves energy whilst tiring the opposition. But when you lose possession, you work extremely hard in the first few seconds when the opponent is in transition which maximises your chances of getting the ball back and also creating chances for yourself. It's beautiful to watch in my opinion.

Klopp is also a very promising manager but I think he's unlikely to want to come here based on his recent comments. Roman has identified Guardiola as his guy and we need to hope he gets him because he's the only manager likely to get the time needed to build something here.

Dortmund- Kuba-gotze-reus

Chelsea-Moses-hazard-mata

Klopp will fit instantly with that high pressure football since we have similar players.

Its obvious how barca are different without messi, we don't have a messi for guardiola ;)

I won't refuse any of them though :rolleyes:

If Klopp would come, two of dortmund players would follow him for sure. He knows his team and players love him. I think a CB he trusts most and midfielder/striker. Sure we can buy them, and Klopp would give them reason to join us.

I just hope whoever we get, he will do fine job and wont be sacked in 3 years at least.