Chelsea lodge complaint about Clattenberg

bababoom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the last while has proved anything, like it didnt need proving already but, how inept our board actually is,

Their a living joke, heedless yes man petty spineless cunts, their pretty much a shining example of whats wrong with bureaucracy.

Anyway lets hope the allegation was enough to fuck clattenberg's career up,

.....The worst bit tho is by far that because all this the media has left behind the pathetic standard of refereeing he did in the match which i'd say was fixed at worst and hilariously bias at best, that was the important bit and its lost now in a sea of shit stirring. Would of been better time spent inquiring into that.

Anyway lets hope the allegation was enough to fuck clattenberg's career up,

That is a disgusting thing to say and I want everybody to know that you don't represent a single thing about Chelsea Football Club.

In fact you're exactly what people think of when they slag our fans off. The guy was found to not have a case to answer. He should be allowed to continue his career.

Absolutely sickening attitude.

Don't know why we made a complaint in the first place.

Buck explained it. We had no choice but to complain.

There were already stories of racism getting out before we'd even sent in the complaint as the journalists in the press room over heard what was being said to Clattenburg next door.

If we didn't report it we would've been crucified by the media. Yeah it's made us look like tits but not reporting it would've tarnished us a whole lot more.

Urgh the media are loving this!!!! End of the day it doesnt seem like it was a spur of the moment 'im gana fuck this guys career up move' misunderstanding of words etc...but yet apprantly we had an agenda blah blah blah.And he had said something and admitted it we'd been slated for not reporting it and trying cover up something no doubt

Be nice to move on now but seems unlikely...next game he refs be brought stright back up!

Evra accussed a guy...but thats was all okay.May have not been a ref but still...not the best attention to have!

That is a disgusting thing to say and I want everybody to know that you don't represent a single thing about Chelsea Football Club.

In fact you're exactly what people think of when they slag our fans off. The guy was found to not have a case to answer. He should be allowed to continue his career.

Absolutely sickening attitude.

If you wish a nice career to a corrupted cunt who purposely made us lose a game in favour of United, okay. But that doesn't mean we all should agree with you.

I just want his career fucked up, one way or another.

If you wish a nice career to a corrupted cunt who purposely made us lose a game in favour of United, okay. But that doesn't mean we all should agree with you.

I just want his career fucked up, one way or another.

You don't have to agree with me.

i'd just hate for anyone reading this to think you represent anything that I recognise Chelsea to be. It's disgusting in my opinion, and I'd guess the majority of decent Chelsea fans would agree with me based on my experiences.