Chelsea lodge complaint about Clattenberg

bababoom

If anything fuckin' cuttenburg had to miss another round of matches. I hope he gets demoted to ref D1 or D2 matches. That right there makes the complaint good for my sanity. That punk singled handily propped up manure up the standings. I betcha he will be on Sir Red Nose's Xmas card list this year. :rant:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing. We get slated for reporting the incident and then we get accused of covering it up. Whenever you think English journalism can't get more idiotic, some idiot comes out with something like this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2232663/Mark-Clattenburg-racial-abuse-John-Obi-Mikel-Chelsea-FA-accused-cover-up.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-dmailsports&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=socialnet-twitter-dmailsports

Oh hey check out this thoroughly objective article on the case.

http://blogs.telegra...ed-immediately/

Hahahahaha what a twat.

Should Man United be relegated and Evra sacked for accusing Sam Bethell the Chelsea groundsman of making racist remarks? Of course not and it wouldn't even be suggested.

What a ridiculous article. He should lose his job.

Dan Hodges

Dan Hodges is a Blairite cuckoo in the Miliband nest. He has worked for the Labour Party, the GMB trade union and managed numerous independent political campaigns. He writes about Labour with tribal loyalty and without reservation.

explains a lot......

Professional Footballers' Association chairman Clarke Carlisle defends Chelsea and the Football Association following criticism from Peter Herbert, the chair of the Society of Black Lawyers over the Mark Clattenburg affair.

"I think it would have been better if it remained within the remit of Chelsea and the FA to put any subsequent case to the Met Police," said Carlisle. "It is an allegation they are currently investigating themselves.

"If we reported all incidents from third-party evidence, there would be many investigations the police would have to go through.

"We have to have faith Chelsea have reported the incidents in good faith and that the FA will deal with it accordingly, and report it to the police if necessary.

FA brought this upon themselves as they pursued the weak case against JT (who may or may not have said something). How this is any different from the perspective of the media is beyond me.

I personally believe it is a bit hypocritical to demand above and beyond dedication from the players and then expect the composure of a high-court lawyer. If the players are facing 50/50 disputes every other minute of course their judgement will be impaired.

A Ref on the other hand, should always remain composed, as he is not one in a dispute.

'Equally The FA is satisfied that the allegation against Mark Clattenburg by Ramires was made in good faith. It is entirely possible for a witness to be genuinely mistaken and convincing in his belief.'

Going by that,guess its the end of the matter and none of our players being punished.Over then Mikel but thats a seperate incident really...

Chelsea Football Club's name is dragged through the mud again. Total embarrassment which is run by idiots. Buck or Gourlay or both have to go. No fan of Clattenburg but for us to do this and get shown up...

...if they use this decision as part of the reason why RdM had to go, well I give up.