Chelsea lodge complaint about Clattenberg

bababoom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pressure on our players is huge and with this racism thing even bigger. Some players will focus more on that than on football.

But if this is true (about racism from Clattenburg), he should be found guilty and thats it. If its not, then I have no idea why club lodged complaint...

The last thing I want is when people talk about Chelsea, is not about football, but about off-pitch stuff. It kills club reputation and player's ambitions, motivations, preparations, trainings,...We dont have 30yrs old players that can handle all situations, but young talents that right now, instead of how to win games, they think about this incident.

My work mate reckons he read somewhere on twitter that Clattenburg said to Mikel 'I don't give a monkeys what you think' - not sure how true this is, he could be talking utter bollocks?!

What doesn't he give? A bannana? A fuck? A shag and a fag?

My work mate reckons he read somewhere on twitter that Clattenburg said to Mikel 'I don't give a monkeys what you think' - not sure how true this is, he could be talking utter bollocks?!

Saw that flying around to. If, indeed, that's what was said then it's a simple misunderstanding and both parties can walk away with innocent consciousnesses

Saw that flying around to. If, indeed, that's what was said then it's a simple misunderstanding and both parties can walk away with innocent consciousnesses

Can't see how this can be proved if no one saw or heard what was said except for Ramires. But I would not be surprised if that is what the 'investigation' finds because as you said, it suites both parties.

The pressure on our players is huge and with this racism thing even bigger. Some players will focus more on that than on football.

But if this is true (about racism from Clattenburg), he should be found guilty and thats it. If its not, then I have no idea why club lodged complaint...

The last thing I want is when people talk about Chelsea, is not about football, but about off-pitch stuff. It kills club reputation and player's ambitions, motivations, preparations, trainings,...We dont have 30yrs old players that can handle all situations, but young talents that right now, instead of how to win games, they think about this incident.

Chelsea are not the only group that has filed a complaint in this matter. It appears that a case is developing against cuttenburg.

Can't see how this can be proved if no one saw or heard what was said except for Ramires. But I would not be surprised if that is what the 'investigation' finds because as you said, it suites both parties.

Assistants & 4th Officials heard whatever was said though, must've been gagged by the FA though. Who knows. More racism issues over Stamford Bridge.. Sigh -_-

Assistants & 4th Officials heard whatever was said though, must've been gagged by the FA though. Who knows. More racism issues over Stamford Bridge.. Sigh -_-

Well I read in the mail the other day (which probably makes it bullshit) that the assistants and 4th ref told the FA said nothing (can't find the article now). I honestly believe the FA will do everything in their power to keep a lid on things if the allegations are true.

Urgh, I just want all of this to just go away. We are playing brilliant football and yet the focus is elsewhere <_<

I have to agree with Fergie I find it imaginable that a referee has said that especially with every thing that's going on with racism at the moment I just simply cannot fathom it.

I just hate that we always seem to drag our club through the mud with a mo one likes us we don't care attitude, whereas I agree to an extent bu it ends up in people not giving is credit for our football which has been a complete 180 and the closest thing to barca, barring one or two teams, outside la liga

If he said it or not, it doesn't matter. Chelsea did a full investigation and even brought in external lawyers. There is def something there, the club isn't that stupid. Maybe not enough to convict him but what's the alternative? You can't toss aside your own players' claims of racism, how is he to stay at a club that doesn't take a racism complaint seriously. Chelsea HAD TO lodge the complaint.

According to a respected former teacher at a Surrey school who contacted the Express yesterday, it could all have come about because of a misunderstanding by Chelsea’s key witness, Brazilian midfielder Ramires. Glyn Atherton, former head of languages at Fullbrook School, said: “It could be that Portuguese-speaking Ramires and Spaniard Juan Mata heard Clattenburg saying to Mikel, ‘Shut up you moaner’.

“The Portuguese and Spanish for monkey is ‘mono’, which can sound very much like ‘moaner’ when said in a North-east accent.”

Atherton has sent his theory into the FA, and a spokesman said: “We have forwarded all relevant information to the inquiry.”

According to a respected former teacher at a Surrey school who contacted the Express yesterday, it could all have come about because of a misunderstanding by Chelsea’s key witness, Brazilian midfielder Ramires. Glyn Atherton, former head of languages at Fullbrook School, said: “It could be that Portuguese-speaking Ramires and Spaniard Juan Mata heard Clattenburg saying to Mikel, ‘Shut up you moaner’.

“The Portuguese and Spanish for monkey is ‘mono’, which can sound very much like ‘moaner’ when said in a North-east accent.”

Atherton has sent his theory into the FA, and a spokesman said: “We have forwarded all relevant information to the inquiry.”

Excellent theory except for one glitch: Why would Ramires think Clattenburg would speak in Portoguese?

Excellent theory except for one glitch: Why would Ramires think Clattenburg would speak in Portoguese?

Yeah it has to be the word monkey. The lack of evidence, especially video in the press currently worries me as to what we have which makes us confident of a complaint.

I don't want our club coming out of this badly yet again!