Jase

Man Of The Match  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you're Brazilian and all, but you got to be fucking joking.

Luiz is a defender, why is he losing the ball in the middle of the field? Cahill was left by himself.

Our biggest problem in defence is Cahill? what the fuck? Luiz constantly makes mistakes, he has no self awareness, he makes rash decisions, and his positioning is poor.

Cahill might not be the most glamorous footballer, he doesn't have Luiz' hair, skills, or the funny personality, but you can bet he's a better DEFENDER.

Cahill makes just as many error's as Luiz does, the reason they don't get flagged up is because he makes tactical error's. The amount of goals that get scored because Cahill is marking thin air is un real.

while conveniently ignoring the fact that luiz was sidetracked like a headless chicken in the build-up to that goal... yes, cahill has made basic errors too but no excuse to vilify cahill and defend Luiz. Luiz has been MUCH worse than Cahill any way you look at it.

"Despite Luiz mistakes" - how many more mistakes can we watch him make? almost 2 years since he signed now. he's regarded as first-choice by RDM. no where near being a top defender

Yet it's allright to defend Cahill to the hilt despite all the tactical error's but bash Luiz for any little thing?

The Luiz and Cahill partnership doesn't work, they don't compliment each other, they have no chemistry together. Either of them with Terry is a proven decent partnership but those two together don't work and they are both just as responsible for that not just Luiz, they bring the worst out of eachother, they should never play together again.

Cahill makes just as many error's as Luiz does, the reason they don't get flagged up is because he makes tactical error's. The amount of goals that get scored because Cahill is marking thin air is un real.

Yet it's allright to defend Cahill to the hilt despite all the tactical error's but bash Luiz for any little thing?

The Luiz and Cahill partnership doesn't work, they don't compliment each other, they have no chemistry together. Either of them with Terry is a proven decent partnership but those two together don't work and they are both just as responsible for that not just Luiz, they bring the worst out of eachother, they should never play together again.

a bit of context might help here. that was for vilifying cahill for his performance yesterday where cahill was solid through out and luiz made mistakes aplenty. cahill gets his positioning wrong and usually backs away from an opponent but yesterday he was steady throughout the game and made few excellent tackles (the one on nani stands out) while luiz gave away a lot of fouls getting a yellow as well and contributed to a united goal

Didn't even notice this, probably the camera didn't want to show it. I think it came from the United stand didn't it? It seems so

579201_10151512966964569_1503433523_n.jpg

Damn, that guy has serious gas!! Must have been a foul stench right there :-)

Just thought I would say that have been hearing some absolute bullshit on twitter from some bitter United fan (no surprise there), thought it would be funny to tweet Hazard saying "Belgian Cunt, hope you drop dead." Classy huh? After that turned into a comedian saying that "Hazard is the most overrated player in the League". I just had to lol..

If you want to send this cunt some abuse, his twitter name is @SW_Travis, Go Wild!

If Moses put away Sturridge's exquisite pass, your statement would be so invalid.

That was once.....in 2 hours of football. How about the times when he ignored players in better positions than him?? When Sturridge gets the ball he sees nothing but the goal. This is a good trait if you are a great finisher but Sturridge isnt. He has potential to be great but he thinks of himself more than the team. Thats the way I see it anyway.

exciting game.

id say there was more negatives in this game than i like (performance wise) but it wasn't our strongest team. Romeu had a dodgy first half, giving away soem silly fouls, and of course losing the ball that lead to the goal. Defence was all over the place. Luiz doing some thigns he shouldnt and was punished for them. Cahill wasnt too bad, bit of aproblem with positioning. Azpi should have got a goal! awful header! defensively... Im not sure wether to say if it was good or bad. 5/10.

I feel sorry for Moses, he's a great player, but will never be picked ahead of hazard/mata/oscar. i think hes wasted at our club. Of course, its great for us to have him as a player taht can be used as a sub and is there if we need to rest players or they get injured, but I can see him getting frustrated if he doesnt get some games.

Im not going to have a go at sturridge, he had a bit of bad luck, got a goal though, hopefully he can do better. I expect him to start against Swansea, and hopefully he'll shine.

Not sure Mikel's head was settled enough for this game, dont think he should have started tbh.

good game. just got punished for defensive mistakes.

I didnt look much through the forums pre match and during the match, but why wasnt Marin playing????? injured?

That was once.....in 2 hours of football. How about the times when he ignored players in better positions than him?? When Sturridge gets the ball he sees nothing but the goal. This is a good trait if you are a great finisher but Sturridge isnt. He has potential to be great but he thinks of himself more than the team. Thats the way I see it anyway.

Which was again once (where he should've really passed to Mata)... In two hours of football. Fair enough about other points though. I wouldn't say he selfish, he's just eager to impress. I think Sturridge has a good finish on him too but the fact that he was rusty obviously affected it.

Which was again once (where he should've really passed to Mata)... In two hours of football. Fair enough about other points though. I wouldn't say he selfish, he's just eager to impress. I think Sturridge has a good finish on him too but the fact that he was rusty obviously affected it.

Sturridge actually setup 3 chances for Moses last night, the one on one chance; he set him with a backheel in a situation similar to Hazard's one on one which Sturridge setup coming on as a sub a week ago; the third one was a cut back from the right wing which left Moses alone a few meters from the goal but his shot I think went straight at the keeper.

Have some of our fans still stuck in the old days or something?! Who the hell other then mmeillwall fans throw chairs these days?! Pointless!

Then man u fans with flares and fireworks wtf?!mental

How the fuck did they get past security with flares FFS? This ain't Italy.

Have some of our fans still stuck in the old days or something?! Who the hell other then millwall fans throw chairs these days?! Pointless!

Then man u fans with flares and fireworks wtf?!mental

Don't be bashing Millwall fans :) my old man is a Lion :)

They ain't thrown chairs for years ;)

Rolling over parked cars outside a ground, smashing up home coach - now that's a different story :)