Jase

Man Of The Match  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate the excuses united fans are making.. "oh its our reserve squad" "it was only our youngsters" "oh chelsea conceded 4 goals against our reserve team". i mean,hello, we put out a young side too it's just that our youngsters have more quality.

cek it!

United line-up : Lindegaard [28],Rafael [22], Keane [19], Wooton [21], Buttner [23] (Powell [18]); Nani [25], Fletcher [28], Anderson [24] (Tunnicliffe [19]), Giggs [38 (wtf youngster?)]; Hernandez [24] , Welbeck [21] (Macheda [21])

Our line up : Cech [30] ; Azpilicueta [23] , Cahill [26] , Luiz [25] , Bertrand [23] ; Romeu [21] (Oscar [21]), Mikel [25] (Ramires [25]); Moses [21], Mata [24], Piazon[18] (Hazard [21]); Sturridge [23]

fuck em, i heard this excuse at work and i almost got fired for argueing with a customers, i was still mad about sunday of course, this why i try to explain to them that, they have been shit since 2009!

we should have beatn them at the bridge, if it wasnt for that idiot clatterfuck, we will beat them at old trafford, be humble my fellow blues! hopefully arsenal holds them or beats them, i would hate to go into the city game with them lurking around!

]

At some point, all players need to rest. We're going to play 60+ games this season. Last season, Mata started 48 games and was exhausted by the end of the year. If you're not going to sit players for this match, what matches are you going to sit them in? Also, if Oscar and Hazard start, Moses doesn't get a chance to earn more playing time. It was the right starting lineup from RDM. I think next round he'll go even more to the bench. Beating United was important.

Sure, its important to rest players and you are absolutely right on what you've said but United are difficult to beat even when they play a reserve team. That's all I was saying.