FC Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires and Lampard in the double pivot. Don't like that very much. No proper defensive midfielder. Risky move from RDM. And slightly disappointed that Azpilicueta is not starting tonight. Would have played him tonight & utilize Ivanovic against Norwich.

Ramires and Lampard in the double pivot. Don't like that very much. No proper defensive midfielder. Risky move from RDM.

I dont like it either, but I dont think it is risky. It is probably the only game he can do it. Certainly wont do it against Juve or Shaktar...

If we dont win this game because of the fact we dont have an out and out DM in our midfield then we have BIG problems. I am not too worried. We should dominate this game and create a lot of chances. Still need to be a bit wary but Lampard and Ramires should be plenty good enough in there.

Benfica vs Barcelona tonight as well what do those two teams have in common? oh yeah we spanked them both last season on route to becoming European Champions!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

It's hard to judge from RDM's lineups what's actually going to happen. When we have played with Oscar, Mata, and Hazard in the front three, we've generally actually played more defensively because Oscar drops deep. We're off to a great start so am not going to question RDM at all and it seems a perfectly reasonable lineup to me anyhow. (Good rotation while keeping strong side.)