FC Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait. 1 day away, been so long since I last saw Chelsea live.... GOING TO THE CAPITAL TOMORROW. See you guys, I'll be cheering for the blues! ;)

I remember this time last year when they came to Valencia. My heart was divided in that match but I had a very good time watching the blues live. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Tomorrow I wont be able to watch this match because I will be in Mestalla watching Valencia vs Lille. I'll keep an eye on my phone to see what is happening in the Chelsea match though. C'mon Chelsea and Amunt Valencia! :blue scalf:

We should be winning this. After drawing at home vs Juventus we need to start getting points, and Juventus will see this team as being 6 points and we should be doing the same. Dropping points here would give Shakhtar Donetsk a good chance of qualifying which we don't want and whilst its not exactly a must win game, we should be extremely disapointed to not come away from here with 3 points.

We should be winning this. After drawing at home vs Juventus we need to start getting points, and Juventus will see this team as being 6 points and we should be doing the same. Dropping points here would give spartak moscow a good chance of qualifying which we don't want and whilst its not exactly a must win game, we should be extremely disapointed to not come away from here with 3 points.

Shakhtar Donetsk mate. Shakhtar Donetsk!!

I'm 100% sure Lampard, Cahill and Cech will play. Other players that I expect is Bertrand, Luiz, Romeu, Sturridge, Moses, Mata, Hazard and Torres.

how would you fit Sturridge, Moses, Mata, Hazard and Torres all in the same team?

btw Sturridge is injured.

So guys, here is a little story about my evening I want to share :)

I went to Parken at 6 p.m because I knew that the guys would start their last training before the game tomorrow at 6.15 p.m.

It was a closed training session (obviously) but fortunately I was at the right spot at the right time when the player bus arrived (it was only me and my friend and 3 young boys who were also Chelsea fans - it seemed like we were the only ones who knew when the session started) so we had a very good view of the bus and we got very close without any "competition" for the good viewing spots :)

I got to see all the players when the got off the bus and all the players waved at us and said hello from distance (maybe because we were only 5 people and it wasn't stressing for them).

After that the guards closed the gate and we couldnt see the training session unfortunately (well, we knew that but maybe we could find a spot where we could see them - no luck).

Anyways. One of the young boys (I guess he was 13 or 14 years old) told me that he took his day off from school and spent 2 hours going to the airport to see the players without any luck. After that he spent an hour going to Parken where he waited 7 hours for the bus to arrive. He told that to one of the guards who spoke to the boy (it was a guard from Parken so he wasn't related to Chelsea in any way). The guard felt sorry for the boy (that he had waited in the airport and 7 hours at Parken without that much luck) so he asked the boy what autograph he like if he had the chance. The boy then said "Torres and Lampard and I will be forever grateful". The guard then said "give me your Chelsea shirt and I will go to their dressing room and I will do my best to get them but I can't promise you anything ofcourse".

Half'n hour later the guard comes out with his Chelsea shirt and he says "I'm sorry my little friend but I didn't get you the autograph of Torres and Lampard.. I got the autographs of the entire team and staff".

Do I have to describe the reaction from the boy? I'll leave that alone.

So that was my little story from this evening and I just wanted to say that it was a lovely experience and I'm very proud of our guys (and the guard obviously) - they just proved to me that the fans mean a lot to them and they are good men who took their time to really give the boy a life time experience.

Respect and love from a Danish Blue.

KTBFFH <3

Edit: Sorry about my English. It's not that good but I hope you understood it :)

Half'n hour later the guard comes out with his Chelsea shirt and he says "I'm sorry my little friend but I didn't get you the autograph of Torres and Lampard.. I got the autographs of the entire team and staff".

Do I have to describe the reaction from the boy? I'll leave that alone.

WTF? A CFC autographed jersey???

What a unbelivable story and FAN!

Tell him not to sell it for anything in the world. He will soon have a kit from Back-to-Back Champions of Europe :)

Enjoy the game! (assuming you will be there)

Yes, I would lie if I said that I didn't want that on my shirt ;)

It looked really good with all the black autographs on the dark blue.

But I didn't even think about the fact that I didn't get any autographs. His reaction and happiness was way more important, and what a way to end the day for a young boy like him :)

And I'm sure he won't sell it at any price - he knew that was an one time experience :)

Thanks a lot. I definitely will!