FC Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Chelsea win 3-0. But that doesn't tell the whole story, there will be a lot of scares and they will dominate periods of the match, the only thing that will let them down is poor finishing. They've nothing to lose and everything to gain, so the will came at Chelsea like a spider monkey on mountain dew.

On the train towards Copenhagen. Just had a chat with a few other Chelsea fans. Amazing to see that many passionate fans, when you think about how relatively small our population is. They were both wearing the 3rd kit with Torres and Mata on the back. Hoping for a great performance from our Spaniards. More excited than ever. CHELSEA HERE WE COME!

I think RDM should play a strong side and make the necessary changes if we have the game sorted early on. Not a game we should be thinking of drawing, and think we should go something like:

Cech

Ivan Cahill Terry Cole

Mikel Rambo

Moses Oscar Hazard

Torres

Mata or oscar, but figured Mata can have another rest and can always come on if needed. Would put lampard in the double pivot but dont see the point in breaking up a working partnership in mikel and rambo, though we could very well slot him in there or put him a bit further forward in a 4-3-3. And moses has by far been our most useful substitute so should start this game as his pace and power should really challenge there defenders. TBH we should have enough whatever lineup RDM puts out as long as our players dont see it that way.

Taking into consideration RDM's comments, I would like to see this

Cech

Azpilicueta Cahill Terry Bertrand

Lampard Romeu

Moses Oscar Mata

Torres

Exactly the team i have in mind but i would just replace Marin (if he is fit, not aware of his situation) with Mata

There's something wrong with Lampard's expression :cry:

RDM said there's gonna be 2/3 player changed!!! my guess is Azpi, Cahill and Moses...

by the way,,the man gesture is really funny :D

Whats up with that guy?He cant stop shaking his head while talking lol