FC Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea

Jase

Exactly the team i have in mind but i would just replace Marin (if he is fit, not aware of his situation) with Mata

Doesnt matter if he's fit, he hasnt played in a while and isnt very likely to start this game. I hope to see him play for about 20mins tho

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so desperate for us to repeat this year, we'd be in an elite class by ourselves..the only club to win the Champions League back-to-back.

One step at a time I guess, I think we'll win in Denmark by at least 3 goals.

Yeah, probably everyone shares the same feeling. UCL has so many variables, turns it really hard to repeat. It certainly aint about the best team winning...

REQUEST: I really want to watch this game and see the team we put out, however i have to leave for work now and wont return untill 11:30pm but would really love to watch the game.

so does anyone know if/where/when the game is repeated????

If its on Chelsea TV that is ideal and a time would be nice. if someone would quote this post (so i get a notification) and inform me of a place to watch it will be very greatful and will be in your debt!!!!!

really want to see Marin start tonight and hopefully azpi again. 4-0 Chelsea.

REQUEST: I really want to watch this game and see the team we put out, however i have to leave for work now and wont return untill 11:30pm but would really love to watch the game.

so does anyone know if/where/when the game is repeated????

If its on Chelsea TV that is ideal and a time would be nice. if someone would quote this post (so i get a notification) and inform me of a place to watch it will be very greatful and will be in your debt!!!!!

It's on Chelsea TV tomorrow at 12:30, 15:00 and 20:00. http://www.chelseafc.com/chelseatv-schedule

Or you could just download the match afterwards: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/forum/54-match-downloads-%26-highlights/

cech

azpilicueta - terry - cahill - bertrand

lampard - romeu

moses --- piazon --- marin

sturridge

Sturridge is out. I also think you went too far putting Piazon on starting lineup...