Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Mikel Obi: "It was good to win the trophy as some players were leaving, but we want to build on it, we don't want to stop." #CFC

Mikel: "We train every day trying to improve, we're still hungry and still want to win more, we want to add to what we've won." #CFC

Mikel: "Nothing changes, hopefully we can build on it, tomorrow is the start and we want to make sure we go far." #CFC

Mikel: "Being champions adds pressure, but we have a lot of good, senior players to deal with that, we live with pressure every day." #CFC

Mikel: "In everything you do you need luck, but it wasn't luck which saw us through, we worked very hard, we beat Barca with 10 men" #CFC

Mikel: "Pirlo is a great player, everyone saw what he did in the Euros. He's a legend, playing against him will be great and a battle." #CFC

Mikel: "I've watched the Final once, we've won it but we don't want to keep looking back at it, now we have to move on." #CFC

Di Matteo reports no new injuries to his squad from the weekend. #CFC

RDM: 'Everyone was pleased we finally brought the Champions League trophy to Stamford Bridge but now we have to look forward.' #CFC

RDM: 'Playing Juventus is one of the most difficult fixtures we could have drawn in the Champions League.' #CFC

RDM: 'It is probably an even stronger and more competitive Champions League than last season.' #CFC

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Buffon: On the whole, Chelsea's players have more Champions League appearances than we do - we're an emerging side #ChelseaJuve #Juventus

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Buffon: There are 3-4 teams among the favourites, then there's a group in which I would place #Juventus #ChelseaJuve

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Carrera: Our Champions League debut is like a normal game as far as I'm concerned, but #ChelseaJuve is undoubtedly an important clash

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Buffon: Last year's Scudetto victory was EPIC #Juventus #30sulcampo

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Buffon: Qualifying for the Champions League as Italian champions is something that gives us pride and awareness #ChelseaJuve #Juventus

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Buffon: We must show that we're a competitive side #ChelseaJuve #Juventus

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Buffon: On the whole, Chelsea's players have more Champions League appearances than we do - we're an emerging side #ChelseaJuve #Juventus

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Buffon: There are 3-4 teams among the favourites, then there's a group in which I would place #Juventus #ChelseaJuve

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Carrera: Our Champions League debut is like a normal game as far as I'm concerned, but #ChelseaJuve is undoubtedly an important clash

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Buffon: Last year's Scudetto victory was EPIC #Juventus #30sulcampo

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Buffon: Qualifying for the Champions League as Italian champions is something that gives us pride and awareness #ChelseaJuve #Juventus

JuventusFC @juventusfc

Buffon: We must show that we're a competitive side #ChelseaJuve #Juventus

well done on quoting the press conference didnt get to see it due to being at work smh :blue scalf:

Nope. Normally they train the day before CL Matchday at the Bridge.

Hahahhahaha, mate you got me wrong. I know these photos are from today's press conference and training at SB.

I was being sarcastic. Hazard and Mata look like posts for a imaginary goal. Anyway, I guess it wasnt funny at all...

It is problem my bad english :(

Hahahhahaha, mate you got me wrong. I know these photos are from today's press conference and training at SB.

I was being sarcastic. Hazard and Mata look like posts for a imaginary goal. Anyway, I guess it wasnt funny at all...

It is problem my bad english :(

Ooops, my bad. :lol: