QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a much harder game then we think.

Had this not been a London derby ill be fully confident, but when i talk to some of the older fans around me they say Loftus Road is a horrible hunting ground for us and QPR hate us, they will make it hostile, they will probably target Hazard like they targeted Mata last season.

This fixture is the one they are up for more than any, lets be honest beating us in a one off match is the closest they are likely to get to a trophy for the mean time (sad as it sounds).

We will do very well to get a win out of this one, especially if JT and Cole don't return.

Probably, but that was then - this is now - we need to think of this place (and all grounds) as 3 point Lane...

I think Torres will start but I would like to see a early change (Sturridge) if Torres is ineffective. I hope Moses starts and that Terry and Cole attempt to shake hands with A. Ferdinand. Most of all I want to see fluid football, great movement and LOADS of GOALS! :blue scalf:

From Chelsea of course.....

The bad thing is, some of those Qpr player cuntfaces will probably give do what they cuntface fans expect and will give Torres, hazard a hard time. Would like a dominant, fair referee, the problem is, there is none. All refs are more or less crap and increasingly overchallenged with the speed of the modern game. Haven't seen one proper, solid ref performance this season.

Anyway, Qp r a far better side than last year, but are yet to click due to their signings. They might not be integrated already and maybe won't understand the importance of that derby, nonetheless expect a good game of Park and Cesar. Thea latter we should test with some long range shot, as he tends to let them in or punch them just in the feet of the striker. I'd really like Sturridge and Moses in this game, as they are phisically and mentally more hardass than Sturridge and mata. I am not convinced with either of them this season, but Torres u might give a go as he scored in our last game, but Mata has not produced anything this season so he should have his rest sooner rather than later. Also Lamps should have a rest, he will be challenged by Machisio, Vidal and Pirlo (which I believe is one of world's top 5 midfields, best outside spain and england)

The amount of articles, if you can call them that, about this handshake non-issue is absolutely ridiculous. This is some really shit journalism: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4537585/QPR-stars-plot-to-blank-JT-and-Ash.html

SWP - Cissé - Taarabt

Ji Sung - Granero - Derry

Traoré - M'bia - Ferdinand - Bosingwa

César

I think that is what they will do.

I would like something like this:

Oscar - Sturridge - Hazard

Lamps - Romeu

Mikel

Cole - Cahill - Terry - Ivan

Cech

I just want to see how Danny handles the number 9 role.

RDM says Chelsea will respect the pre-match handshake and he hopes the game will be played in a good spirit.

RDM: 'We need to move on from the Atletico defeat and must start Saturday's game well.'

RDM reveals Terry and Cole have recovered from injury and should be available for trip to QPR.

RDM: 'We don't have any injuries. Marin won't be in the squad for QPR as he is playing in the U21s tonight.

RDM confirms that Florent Malouda is currently training with the U21 squad and not the first team squad.

RDM reports Mata back from his break but he has yet to decide if tomorrow's game comes too early. Mata definitely back for Juve game

Hope RDM omits Mata completely from the matchday squad tomorrow. Think we have good backups to play in Mata's place for this one. Hope to see Oscar gets a start.