QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

You racist bastard! :Goober:

I think it will be another hard-fought win for us. I hope we get a two goal cushion in the first 60 mins so RDM can rest some players for our clash with Juve on Wednesday.

Don't think so bro. London derbies are always hard fought...then again... didn't we rip into this side last season ;) That was poetry in motion @ da bridge last spring. Would love a repeat of that.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really think we wont get more than a point in this game.

QPR will be up for it at home and the international break coupled with the way we lost against athletico madrid, has in all probability broken our momentum.

I really think all three outcomes are possible, win draw and loss, with the latter being improbable, but not impossible.

They have good strikers, so they will definitely score atleast a goal.

It all depends on whether we can convert and take control of the match early on. The longer QPR are in it, the more confidence they will get, and they will not setup for a draw.

It is a tough game, unlike many other games, i dont expect a 3-0 thrashing.

Just want a simple and straightforward win, if possible and hopefully. Don't care about by how many goals we are gonna win this etc. It may be against an average QPR but it is a London derby after all.

Dude, you always want a win...friendly or competitive match....you would hate a draw from this match ;)

I think Di Matteo will pick his strongest team in what will be a very tough game. QPR will be really fired up due to The Anton ferdinand situation. I expect to see Lampard Hazard Mata and Ramires. I think QPR may earn a draw with the influence of their new signings, 1-1 I reckon. Click here to see my other premier league predictions.

Torres will start, he didnt play in the week at all so there is no need for RDM to drop him out. The Juventus game is 4 days after, so quite a decent rest for most players as well

probably but i have always wanted sturridge to get a chance up front since the season started

I love the comments in the Daily Fail section - 99% of people are like - Ferdinands are idiots... They really are 'hanging' themselves in Public here...

JT is looking really good - even people that claim they hate him on the boards are saying how well he is handling this 'non-issue'...

Also plenty saying can't wait for the Ferdinands to be out of the game... Well Rio aint got much time left and Anton's performance against Swansea - he'll be lucky to make the team - so I think we're well down that track already ;)

Yeah saw those comments too.

Massive turn around in how the public view Terry and the Ferdinand brothers. First JT was the bad guy, now the brothers have just dug themselves a whole.

I'd rather us win 2-0 and have Azpi, Oscar, Moses start (Danny come on at half time) than a 5-0 with Mata, Hazard and Iva starting.

Need to keep the usual starters fit for Juve. Especially Mata and Hazard.

This will be a much harder game then we think.

Had this not been a London derby ill be fully confident, but when i talk to some of the older fans around me they say Loftus Road is a horrible hunting ground for us and QPR hate us, they will make it hostile, they will probably target Hazard like they targeted Mata last season.

This fixture is the one they are up for more than any, lets be honest beating us in a one off match is the closest they are likely to get to a trophy for the mean time (sad as it sounds).

We will do very well to get a win out of this one, especially if JT and Cole don't return.