Victor Moses

Superblue

what a soap opera ....just get it done.

With all the various sources etc there are, i think every transfer will be a soap opera... Always people who will write its done of the word of some random twitter account, and then it spreads etc...

How long?

Cause it seems like it came up this season mostly.

And Robbie speaking good about him in public, which is something he don't do for transfer targets...

I'm not in the mood to go searching for articles from 2010/11, but I recall us being linked with him before RDM.

Looking at some comments and chats i have with Chelsea fans, sometimes i am under the impression that our team will be full off teenagers if they were in the hotseat.

Yes while it may give fans a sense of pride when youth products turn into first team regulars at the end of the day we are a top team challenging for trophies, young players have to be patient if they want a chance, Ryan is the prime example. Danny aswell to an extent.

If we throw youngsters in the team at the first opportunity, we may be able to go home and say, we give youth players a chance but also we would be a mid table side at best and most likely lose them to a better side by the time their 22, look at Jordan Henderson, Phil Jones, Aaron Ramesy, Wayne Rooney, Sol Campbell, Glen Johnson, Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Rio Ferdinand, the list goes on.

If players want to make it at a top club that are challenging for every major trophy, they need (along with the skill), patience and lots off it and unfortunetly not many have that.

Would you rather win things or have a starting Xl that grew up within 3 miles of The Bridge? in an ideal world both but it's not realistic, i know which one i prefer.

Add Rodwell to that list now.