César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

Quiet scum. Find someone else to bash on, leave Brana out of it.

Almost as laughable as your top 4 predictions. Tottenham 3rd and Utd 4th? Arsenal not even in the top 4? FFS mate. wishful thinking.

And how am i bashing on Brana? His crossing during pre-season have been nothing short of un-ordinary. He is still the top defender and right back in the world.

I have 1 question - How many of you guys have even seen, let's say, 5 full matches of his?

I don't mean that in a rude way. Just a question.

I have....

No disrespect but just how many football matches do you watch? Because you appear to be an expert on all the major european leagues oh and Brazil.

I have....

No disrespect but just how many football matches do you watch? Because you appear to be an expert on all the major european leagues oh and Brazil.

You have less than 50 'rep'. You sir, are a common peasant to me. I BANISH you!

Reps? What are you twelve?

I asked the question because you appear to know an awful lot about everything.

And how am i bashing on Brana? His crossing during pre-season have been nothing short of un-ordinary. He is still the top defender and right back in the world.

What about all of his crosses last season? Ivanovic has decent delivery, no need to bash because he's had a below average pre season!

Branislav Ivanovic he`s not just a good player who play for Chelsea, he is a LEGEND, for me... Sorry if i disturb with my opion...

Maicon is old... He have just 1 season good, with Jose, in season two with Benitez, Bale run along him like a japanese train... And Cesar is perfect choice for RB when Iv is tired or injury. Again, my opion.

Almost as laughable as your top 4 predictions. Tottenham 3rd and Utd 4th? Arsenal not even in the top 4? FFS mate. wishful thinking.

Who gives a flying fuck about pre-season? Your comment was just idiotic.

My god, this is pathetic. What is wrong with this message board that everyone just flings shit at each other as soon as someone has a different opinion ?

And what´s with all these broad statements like "Brana´s crosses are shit" ? Are these actually helpful statements or just starting off a stupid arguement that leads to absoloutly nothing in the end. Not that everything has to come to a point, but reading that just makes me sigh and hope for some help, because it is just so predictable where these things lead to.

I'm starting a small petition to raise @Tricky rep above 50 so he can escape from the pit you have banished him to. =)

Brano has a decent cross from what i've seen over the years. Maybe not the best in pre season but he does put em in with good pace and direction although Hutch's crossing is better. Hang on what's this thread again? 2 secs..... Ah this Azpilisomething guy, well i don't know him, not even seen a highlight of him so wont judge. Brano also scores goals and can finish very well. Whoever swe sign, i hope he's number 2 because Ivanovic will be a Chelsea legend one day. He shall not, he shall not be moved.

Haven't seen him play. Also just realized if hes the captain for the Spain Olympics team why isn't he not playing every game? When I've seen Montoya, I feel he is average at best and this guy can't get ahead of him wtf? I have posted in transfer threads saying that we should sign him but now I'm not too sure.

Maicon would be the best option due to his experience and he'd be at the club for 2 or 3 years maximum so Todd Kane/Billy Clifford would hopefully be ready to step in as back up.