César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

So your at work... Some clown leaves a bar of soap on the floor in the bathroom. Bam your on your back having slipped on the damn thing. Only problem is you can't move, seems your back has undergone some major trauma.

Do you:

A - resign, hell it was your fault and you don't deserve any financial support.

B - sue them for every penny they got.

C - take advantage of the generous health care package, whilst receiving full pay until your back to full health?

Your logic seems to suggest that you hand in your resignation. Good luck with that... I'm going with C.

Chelsea have raised their bid for Azpilicueta to £7m. (Daily Express)

The £7mil offer by Chelsea for Cesar Azpilicueta may be rejected as Marseille officials want £10-12m+ due to their debt disaster

Transfer News Central

Hope they accept it and i also hope we pay £10 million if they want it!

I think he is one of the best young RB and will be a top class player in the future. I am convinced he will be the future spain RB and think he should be our number one target!

He is the perfect mix between attacking and defending and has all skills you need to be a good player (speed,stamina,strengh,his crossing is good, good positional play)

The only thing that worries me a bit are his injuries but the last season has made me convinced that they are a past situation.