César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

Brano has a decent cross from what i've seen over the years. Maybe not the best in pre season but he does put em in with good pace and direction although Hutch's crossing is better. Hang on what's this thread again? 2 secs..... Ah this Azpilisomething guy, well i don't know him, not even seen a highlight of him so wont judge. Brano also scores goals and can finish very well. Whoever swe sign, i hope he's number 2 because Ivanovic will be a Chelsea legend one day. He shall not, he shall not be moved.

Ivanovic has a decent cross in him but he doesn't do it enough and it's not always consistent.

Not with those countless pathetic crossess

Ok ok i see , maybe you should know that Ivanovic has something called experience , he saved us against Liverpool years ago in the Champions League , he scored a wonder goal against Napoli , was amazing in all the important match , and his crosses are very good, stop saying that he is shit because of his pre season ,because Branna is simply a leader , and his presence on the pitch is important for the squad , defensively he is much much better that Azpilicueta , i like Marseille a lot , i watch la Ligue 1 and i can tell you that yes he is a good player , but his crosses are not so good, his main ability is his speed , which Branislav don't have , so if Azpi comes he'll be the replace Branislav like Bosingwa did ,,he'll never be a 'titulaire' in the team.

Azpilicueta is very young , in the matches of Premier League against supposed weak teams , he'll help a lot , giving us pace and technique , but in important matches , Branislav Ivanovic is our main man.

Ok ok i see , maybe you should know that Ivanovic has something called experience , he saved us against Liverpool years ago in the Champions League , he scored a wonder goal against Napoli , was amazing in all the important match , and his crosses are very good, stop saying that he is shit because of his pre season ,because Branna is simply a leader , and his presence on the pitch is important for the squad , defensively he is much much better that Azpilicueta , i like Marseille a lot , i watch la Ligue 1 and i can tell you that yes he is a good player , but his crosses are not so good, his main ability is his speed , which Branislav don't have , so if Azpi comes he'll be the replace Branislav like Bosingwa did ,,he'll never be a 'titulaire' in the team.

Semia+7 never said anything about Ivanovic being a useless or an average player. He just said his crossing is pathetic and there is nothing wrong with that!

And you might want to see what else he said first next time...

And how am i bashing on Brana? His crossing during pre-season have been nothing short of un-ordinary. He is still the top defender and right back in the world.

Semia+7 never said anything about Ivanovic being a useless or an average player. He just said his crossing is pathetic and there is nothing wrong with that!

And you might want to see what else he said first next time...

Thank you. Really didn't have time to respond to him.

Azpilicueta is very young , in the matches of Premier League against supposed weak teams , he'll help a lot , giving us pace and technique , but in important matches , Branislav Ivanovic is our main man.

Wtf are you watching?

Apparently an opening bid of €7 million was rebuffed. Marseilles want €10 million or so the rumours suggest.

Its good that we have started biding low so we can probably get him for 8-9 million! I really hope he can stay in london after the game toonight and have his medical!

Offer them £5 million plus Essien or Malouda, that should hopefully be accepted and we can get rid of at least one parasite.

They may not be good anymore but to call them parasites even Malouda is just plain pathetic and OTT.

why dont we just put 10mill and end it. i mean really, we paid 8 mill for marin no qustions asked, but azpili we act all stingy.

its a difference being stingy for 25mil+ but 10, 10!?!?!?!? my fukin days man. not foolin anyone just wrap it up. unless maybe they think he's not good enough? :ph34r: