Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And right before the start of the season.Who the hell thought that up?! Fingers crossed and all..

Seriously who plans international friendlies one week after the Olympics and barely a month after the Euros. No point what so ever.

Potential problem: Torres (apparently) called up for Spain friendly on Thursday, Sturridge out with a toe injury.

Surely we must have control to stop Torres from going, i mean come on!, Villa is back and they don't even play with a striker.

Seriously who plans international friendlies one week after the Olympics and barely a month after the Euros. No point what so ever.

And they're pointless espically for England! Just usually a case of 'oh look sometimes we can play not so shite'..then the real thing starts and back to normal! Anytime a player goes near anyone you think eeeeeeek!!!

With this game, Reading on Wednesday and Newcastle Saturday we will need to start rotating early.

Terry, Luiz and Cahill IMO should start 2 each. Cahill sitting out Wigan, Terry Reading and Luiz Newcastle.

If we get Azpi on time he should play one of the matches too, probably Newcastle.

Ryan should start against Reading too. although i have my doubts that Robbie will rest both JT and Cole at the same time.

I really think we should make Luiz into a DM, He is good at breaking up play, is lightning fast, strong and makes some good passes, and can dribble.

I know we WONT do that, but i fail to understand why,,,, he could become one of the best DM's in the world.

5-1 chelsea.

Not this Luiz DM again. He's a CB, that's it. I rather play him as a Striker before I put him anywhere else in the team.

Well, I actually agree that Luiz would be much better suited as DM than CB, and even if that wont happen, it is clear by the way he plays. Not only that, but that type of player in the double pivot would be awesome for us. We are really struggling in that area where i feel that both the defensive abilities there lack but mostly the buildup play. Luiz would, in my eyes, be godlike there :)

But anyways, my lineup for the game would be:

Cech

Iva - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

Marin - Mata - Hazard

Torres

Not this Luiz DM again. He's a CB, that's it. I rather play him as a Striker before I put him anywhere else in the team.

Exactly! If Luiz can't even stay discipline and keep his concentration at CB, how can he even fit in at DM?! Last thing that we need now is someone like Luiz playing there. With his unpredictable rashness, it will only leave us exposed even more at DM.