Oscar

themightyblue

First... Oscar isn't a winger.. He's CAM... And if we close with Hulk... I think Mata can go to bench!

Second... Mikel or Lampard? Mikel is a DM Lampard is not, we need a DM... So it's difficult to put Mikel in the first team and leave Lampard on bench..

Third... Hulk, Hazard and Oscar are better than Mata and it would not be possible to put all them together!!!

Oscar and Hulk are better than Mata my arse. Not even sure if Hazard is better than Mata.

let's wait till the season unfolds. right now oscar and hazard are awesome and (close to) being the 'complete' player. but still there's a little bit of rawness, but mata is already complete. mata just has to maintain the level. the other two have to adapt and then get into their rhythm. exciting times.

Its a bit difficult to express an opinion here, everyone has one but no one respects the other! Come on <_< ...

Yeah your opinion is that Mata is worse

than Oscar, but opinion of rest 99,9% people here is that Mata is much better than Oscar. Including me.

You also didnt put Cole in first team, thats

pretty weird too. Nothing that you wish for is gonna happen and people here are trying to tell you that, so...

than Oscar, but opinion of rest 99,9% people here is that Mata is much better than Oscar. Including me.

pretty weird too. Nothing that you wish for is gonna happen and people here are trying to tell you that, so...

Opinion... Just one Opinion B)

And Cole is out because I put in my formation 3-4-3

What makes me laugh is that 99.9% of this forum have only seen Oscar play on Youtube. I'm not saying you haven't seen him play in full games or some of the people in this forum haven't too but a lot of the posters here are just going on what they have seen via the internet so how could they possibly judge?

do we forget that mata won best chelsea player of the year and aside from arguable MAYBE king drogba, he was undeniably our best player, so therefore I guess before even playing a game in europe oscar is better than our entire team, is what some people are suggesting.

And Cole is out because I put in my formation 3-4-3

What?!

Agent007ITK@Agent007ITK

For those who didn't know - Oscar passed his medical yesterday. Should be officially announced within a week. #CFC

I really hate these ITK types. They don't know anything!

What makes me laugh is that 99.9% of this forum have only seen Oscar play on Youtube. I'm not saying you haven't seen him play in full games or some of the people in this forum haven't too but a lot of the posters here are just going on what they have seen via the internet so how could they possibly judge?

Moot point. Whether you watch on TV or youtube highlights, you can't know everything about a player unless you watch him in the stadium for the entire match. Focus just on him and ignore everything else, to see how he goes off the ball, etc. TV doesn't show you that, and youtube highlights are of course extrapolated from TV.

What?!

Moot point. Whether you watch on TV or youtube highlights, you can't know everything about a player unless you watch him in the stadium for the entire match. Focus just on him and ignore everything else, to see how he goes off the ball, etc. TV doesn't show you that, and youtube highlights are of course extrapolated from TV.

That ITK agent got the Hazard deal correct and called it like 5 days before it was confirmed along with the Kagawa one so you never know!

That ITK agent got the Hazard deal correct and called it like 5 days before it was confirmed along with the Kagawa one so you never know!

Because he follow press stuff. First about our bid for Hazard you can read in L'Equipe. Just Lucky. And now he start write own shit [like Piszczek or Debuchy, blablabla]

What?!

What does moot point mean? Also let's not forget most Youtube compilations are snippets of everything the player it is analyzing does good. Very rarely does it show the bad points of a player!

What does moot point mean? Also let's not forget most Youtube compilations are snippets of everything the player it is analyzing does good. Very rarely does it show the bad points of a player!

Moot point: An issue regarded as potentially debatable, but no longer practically applicable

Yeah you're right about youtube, but like I said, only Brazilian posters who've seen this guy play in stadium with the sole purpose of doing nothing except watching him can comment first hand whether or not he's better than Mata. But before that they need to have done the same thing with Mata.

Which is why as fans we're usually not great judges of how good a player really is!

Its a bit difficult to express an opinion here, everyone has one but no one respects the other! Come on <_< ...

its called backing it up, this isnt a utopia where all ideas are embraced hugged and applauded, you say 3-4-3 & no cole well RDM played 4231 all 2nd half of season why would HE, not you change that? otherwise change name and try again. hahahahahahaha

First... Oscar isn't a winger.. He's CAM...

Agree.

And if we close with Hulk... I think Mata can go to bench!

We're not even close in signing Hulk, so Mata can't go to the bench.

Second... Mikel or Lampard? Mikel is a DM Lampard is not, we need a DM... So it's difficult to put Mikel in the first team and leave Lampard on bench..

Who is Lampard in your opinion CAM? He's too old to run for 90 mins now and he can only play full match as deep lying midfielder. It isn't difficult to leave Lampard on the bench, because he's old and we need to give young players a chance. We don't need a DM, because Mikel is one of the best DM in the world. Don't believe? Click.

Third... Hulk, Hazard and Oscar are better than Mata and it would not be possible to put all them together!!!

Hulk isn't even in our team, so I don't know what you're dreaming. Hazard and Oscar didn't even play a minute for Chelsea, how could you know they are better than Mata? Maybe they turn into the flops as Torres did. Before he went to Chelsea...