Oscar

themightyblue

What a moron!! hhahaha USA? u dont know nothing about football,Hulk over Mata? he plays in diferent roll, what are you talking about??

Uncalled for.

He has is own opinion, may not be logical, but hes deffinitely not a moron.

I live on an island in the south pacific ocean, I must know nothing about football. You sir are the moron.

That's far too attacking. We would get run over so easily in midfield.

I'm sick of everyone pretending like we're playing 80 games this year. We're playing at the most 10 games more than we did last year, and that's only if we get to the final of the CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League. More likely we'll end up playing only 1 or 2 games more than we did last season.

Stop, please.

Henrique has spoken.

Wonderful. Perhaps if he put more effort into providing a cohesive argument that details how we are going to play 900 games and that there'll be plenty of opportunity for everyone to get 50 starts and be content with their game time, I would agree.

But no, stop please, is apparently all that's necessary. And some call me a spammer :rolleyes:

Wonderful. Perhaps if he put more effort into providing a cohesive argument that details how we are going to play 900 games and that there'll be plenty of opportunity for everyone to get 50 starts and be content with their game time, I would agree.

But no, stop please, is apparently all that's necessary. And some call me a spammer :rolleyes:

But I didn't even mention the amount of games we are playing, you randomly brought it up as an argument against me even though I never suggested it was a problem. :cry:

What a moron!! hhahaha USA? u dont know nothing about football,Hulk over Mata? he plays in diferent roll, what are you talking about?? :S Hazard or Oscar over Mata?? aahahaahahahah a player who win thE EUrocup WOrld Cup, CHampions league below players that only played in weak leagues ? ahahaha see more football man!! I am sure that you only see youtube videos of this players, or you follow Lille or International the last years? NO, if Oscar and Hazard develop good they will be as good as Mata, but now they are only project of good players, but nothing more, they dont win nothing and havent played in the hight level, see more football and not only for youtube man ;)

What Spain know about football? You are the moron here.

Stop the spams, you can produce good posts and arguments, no reason to write almost 5 thousands posts in 6 months.

Ah ok...And what do you suggest? Go show me <_<

Cech

Ivanović-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Mikel-Oscar

Ramires-Mata-Hazard

Torres

What a moron!! hhahaha USA? u dont know nothing about football,Hulk over Mata? he plays in diferent roll, what are you talking about?? :S Hazard or Oscar over Mata?? aahahaahahahah a player who win thE EUrocup WOrld Cup, CHampions league below players that only played in weak leagues ? ahahaha see more football man!! I am sure that you only see youtube videos of this players, or you follow Lille or International the last years? NO, if Oscar and Hazard develop good they will be as good as Mata, but now they are only project of good players, but nothing more, they dont win nothing and havent played in the hight level, see more football and not only for youtube man ;)

I will personally take care of you getting banned.

I can honestly say I've never seen him play. I won't pretend that I have done, either, because YouTube videos do not count.

However it is clear he is a creative player, and the more invention we have, the more goals we'll score. It really is a simple equation. So I'm all for it.

Big Boss Abramovich, do your thing.

Is it just me or does he look about 13?

Can't wait til Christmas time to see all these guys properly gelled into our team. We might not have the success we had last season in terms of trophies, that can wait, I bet the football will be incredible though.

^ absolutely. What is even more enthusing is the fact RDM has the absolute financial backing of Abramovich. That was something I was fearful of; if RA had included a severance clause after 12 months, I was worried he wouldn't back him in the transfer market the same way he did for previous coaches. No problem here though, and I think another £50m is to be spent.

I can honestly say I've never seen him play. I won't pretend that I have done, either, because YouTube videos do not count.

However it is clear he is a creative player, and the more invention we have, the more goals we'll score. It really is a simple equation. So I'm all for it.

Big Boss Abramovich, do your thing.

Honestly Alex, if you can, watch the Team Gb vs Brazil game on Friday. He will instantly win you over.