Oscar

themightyblue

Yes he is. It's his best position and no one should dislodge him from there.

He was awful in match with Seattle. I hope RDM see that and he will stop putting him at RW. He can only play there when we play deep defensive and wait for counter attack.

moron! see more football, a player like Oscar and HAzard that only played in a poor league never would be better tthan a player that his first year in EPL was the second more assistent of the EPL and he started with la liga ongoing, i want to see if they do the50% of he can did, you are the same people than the last year said that Lukaku was better than Drogba haahaha in 10 years man! and why you dont talk about Marin? because he doesn´t have the same marketing than the others? because he doesnt have a geat compilation of youtube videos? hahaha Mata in the bench a world champions, for players than dont do nothing in the football hhahahaha moron

I'm not arguing which one of mata or hazard is the better player though you have to admit Hazard is a special player. It didn't surprise me at all that each and every single one of the top EPL club wanted him. He's not just the guy that performs well in a weaker league. He is a massive player, he grew stronger every year physically, tactically and technically. He wasn't just a good player from Ligue 1 he was by far above everyone else during his last two seasons at Lille. He always showed up in the big games, He barely (if not at all, someone fill me in on that please) missed a game. You obviously don't know much about the guy but it's OK I didn't know much about mata when he came here. I expect him to be at least as important as mata in the near future.

mata is more of a playmaker, hazard is all round (a raw messi) absolutely exceptional.

Agreed, one game is probably a little soon for the messi links, but his balance and ability to break tackles without going to ground is very messi-esque. Also he came from ligue 1, yes its not as good as the premier league, but its not like he came from the polish league of something... He was also player of the league for 2 seasons in a row. I feel confident and optimistic that he will have a big impact in his first season, and will be as big a player as mata is for us if not eventually better becuase of his age better. And we don't have to worry about who is better, as they are both starters in our team.... Now that is something to smile about :)

moron! see more football, a player like Oscar and HAzard that only played in a poor league never would be better tthan a player that his first year in EPL was the second more assistent of the EPL and he started with la liga ongoing, i want to see if they do the50% of he can did, you are the same people than the last year said that Lukaku was better than Drogba haahaha in 10 years man! and why you dont talk about Marin? because he doesn´t have the same marketing than the others? because he doesnt have a geat compilation of youtube videos? hahaha Mata in the bench a world champions, for players than dont do nothing in the football hhahahaha moron

Mata was also playing in a poor league before he became a Chelsea's player. Just leave this forum for good, and join a Barcelona's or Real Madrid's forum, because that will suit you.

:wave:

wow... didn't know QPR almost got him in january for only 5mil and the only reason stopping that transfer was a work permit.. and now we are paying an extra 20mil cause its just chelsea

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

wow... didn't know QPR almost got him in january for only 5mil and the only reason stopping that transfer was a work permit.. and now we are paying an extra 20mil cause its just chelsea

No no no no, QPR nearly got Henrique in January for 5 million. U20 Brazilian striker from Sao Paulo.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/7453159/Sao-Paulo-Henrique-deal-still-on

don't forget KDB too and if nothing works we can call upon yossi who're more than a capable back up in any position behind the striker either as a wide mid or as a CAM

in all, it's a near perfect squad. oscar and azpi will make it complete.

So i know this guys a midfielder but what position does he play? Is he like modric and can we use him as dm? And does he have good defensive abilites or is he more of a deep buildup player ?

I've only see him play three times but he reminds me of Fabregas.