Oscar

themightyblue

What does moot point mean? Also let's not forget most Youtube compilations are snippets of everything the player it is analyzing does good. Very rarely does it show the bad points of a player!

You can also watch match compilations, every touch in the match. Match compilations are useful.

I think many football fans watched the Brazil friendlies on ESPN as well.

First... Oscar isn't a winger.. He's CAM... And if we close with Hulk... I think Mata can go to bench!

Second... Mikel or Lampard? Mikel is a DM Lampard is not, we need a DM... So it's difficult to put Mikel in the first team and leave Lampard on bench..

Third... Hulk, Hazard and Oscar are better than Mata and it would not be possible to put all them together!!!

1. Oscar can shift inside with Mata and Ramires can provide the width when we're attacking.

2. We won't need someone as defensive as Mikel when we're against weak sides. Ramires and Lampard are perfectly capable of holding against Stoke, Wigan, Villa etc.

3. Mata is our best player, you're an idiot.

1. Oscar can shift inside with Mata and Ramires can provide the width when we're attacking.

2. We won't need someone as defensive as Mikel when we're against weak sides. Ramires and Lampard are perfectly capable of holding against Stoke, Wigan, Villa etc.

Amen.

Ramires is not a winger, fuuuucking hell.

Too much for an unknown footballer.I hope he proves me wrong.

We need to take gambles, just cause he's unknown to you means nothing.

Wern't you the one who thought we had a title challenging team last season?, and when we played bad you blamed it on mentality and over looked the lack of creativity and flair. I do apologise if I'm wrong.

Too much for an unknown footballer.I hope he proves me wrong.

Since when has a starting player for the Brazilian national team been an unknown footballer? :o

Just because you haven't watched enough of the Brazilian league or their national team doesn't make a player unknown or bad. :P

We need to take gambles, just cause he's unknown to you means nothing.

Wern't you the one who thought we had a title challenging team last season?, and when we played bad you blamed it on mentality and over looked the lack of creativity and flair. I do apologise if I'm wrong.

You are surely mistaking me by someone else.I never shit on the team or hate them when they do bad.I have not posted on TC forever

But i do shit over Malouda a lot though.

Just watched a few videos of him on youtube, the first thing that stands out for me about him is he is always running with his head up looking around him for options. For me that is a sign that he's an intelligent footballer. Some players once they get the ball get their heads down and just run ( See Kalou, Baros, etc...)

Another thing is that when he shoots he appears to have a knack of keeping it under control if that makes sense. He picks a spot and commits everything to make sure it's on target rather than just lashing it in the direction of the goal.

I have to say I'm impressed, albeit from a selection of clips. He's definately one for the future.

Since when has a starting player for the Brazilian national team been an unknown footballer? :o

Just because you haven't watched enough of the Brazilian league or their national team doesn't make a player unknown or bad. :P

Never said he is bad or that he is shit.Unknown is a word for a player that is not popular or well known.

You are surely mistaking me by someone else.I never shit on the team or hate them when they do bad.I have not posted on TC forever

But i do shit over Malouda a lot though.

Did you read what I said?, I never said you hated the team, I said you had false logic and blamed mentality of the team. But like I said might not of been you.

Just watched a few videos of him on youtube, the first thing that stands out for me about him is he is always running with his head up looking around him for options. For me that is a sign that he's an intelligent footballer. Some players once they get the ball get their heads down and just run ( See Kalou, Baros, etc...)

Another thing is that when he shoots he appears to have a knack of keeping it under control if that makes sense. He picks a spot and commits everything to make sure it's on target rather than just lashing it in the direction of the goal.

I have to say I'm impressed, albeit from a selection of clips. He's definately one for the future.

Youre fat arse would look good on You Tube :yay: :yay: :yay:

I don't think "unknown" is the right word to describe Oscar. He isn't unknown, he just didn't get the chance to impress in Europe yet. That's why some people are tempted to say that he is not worth this amount of money. But you can clearly see that he's quality. It's wrong to disconsider him just because he's young, unexperienced in Europe and expensive just like it's wrong to make him sound like the biggest star in the world.

We should be more balanced about this.