Oscar

themightyblue

there is a great article about him : http://www.guardian....ea-oscar-brazil

anyway, when will be the match tonight?

Terrific article, this lad is the real deal, watching him play one word pops into your head, "class."

Id also love the deal to be confirmed before the Olympics just to put my mind to ease a bit but it looks like a done deal now, I cant wait to see him play for Chelsea, Im 100% sure he will win over all of the doubters.

if they are keeping the news of his signing quiet to let him concentrate on the Olympics in peace. they are underestimating the british media and their desire to be the first to inform the world of what others want to keep private.

if they are keeping the news of his signing quiet to let him concentrate on the Olympics in peace. they are underestimating the british media and their desire to be the first to inform the world of what others want to keep private.

"Chelsea's fans can expect a very intelligent player," Menezes says. "He is somebody that is able to read the game and solve any problems that arise for his team. He does not rush and dribble with the ball at this feet but he finds good things to do with the ball."
:halo:

lol I think everyone in Brasil sees it as a done thing but the British will sensationalise until it's official.

hopefully tonight everyone will understand after watching him that he`s not just somebody who is effective in the final third of the pitch but he`s a creative CM with atleast some defensive qualities too. i do believe we have actually signed him already so not concerned about him playing so well tonight and during the olympics where other teams could become aware of just how good he is.

TROLLL,

I'm comparing the same position players Hazard, Hulk, Oscar and Mata, four players to three opportunity in the first team!

Don't be a donut, Mata performs at the highest lvl of club football, Oscar though talented plays in an inferior league. It's not a fair assessment.

time to break out the bubble, AGENT007ITK has never been wrong about anything AFAIK!!!

Oh god. Because he write everything after press. He just follow what they write, and write that shit. In few days he says we send offers for Debuchy, Piszczek and Azpilicueta. Bullshit.