Oscar

themightyblue

You have to use nominations/awards and stats to justify your points. You some time have to use reporters/ websites rating system to justify your points. You can't ignore all of them, you can't only rely on your own perception because we are all bias, some more then others and some less then others.

Of course people will use stats to justify their points, even if they can be maneuvered to suit one's argument, but stats are not the be all and end all.

And to use nominations and/or awards with flaws like the Premier League ones? They certainly do not making a convincing case in an argument at all.

Haven't trained since Everton game. Anyone know what is the problem?

muscular minor injury on his thigh, same he had playing against Villa, which led him to be spared against Everton and now to miss training sessions since then.

Don't think he'll be healed completely for Burnley if he didn't train at all for one week.

He takes no risks and just plays it simple and stagnates our attacks and he is not even good at finding space. He is such an average Joe can't believe he plays for us !

That is what frustrates me about him the most. He has produced some brilliant crosses and goals but in watching the game, he does not have that ability where he can take on players, dribble past them. As frustrating as Willian has been sometimes, he always has that moment where he can take the ball past players because of his pace and dribbling ability. Oscar does not have that and he looks far too lightweight recently. Today he was awful. Literally.

He's on course of proving his second halves of seasons aren't enough at all. I find this argument much more valid to Oscar than Cesc... actually it isn't valid about Cesc actually imo, but Oscar's three seasons here so far have been terrible from December on.

He is and will always be around chelsea level.

Things is, it's simply chelsea squad/bench level.

I think this summer we may sort out our first team fully, whether it's pogba or what, but I think we will figure out a team which is out number one regardless of if we are playing at the ethiad or at the KCAL stadium.

Then Oscar will find his place, which is a substitute who can come on and help overload the midfield, or a player who can start in order to give others a rest.

He's a player who is currently not good enough to be a nailed on starter for us but too good to be riding the bench.

We need to find a buyer in the summer and upgrade. Best for both he and the club. He can go join his mates in Paris.

I love the little guy, he's been one of my favorite players since he moved here, but it just isn't working. Flashes of brilliance every few matches but hasn't shown significant improvement in his time here and is far too inconsistent to be our #10.

He's a player who is currently not good enough to be a nailed on starter for us but too good to be riding the bench.

We need to find a buyer in the summer and upgrade. Best for both he and the club. He can go join his mates in Paris.

I love the little guy, he's been one of my favorite players since he moved here, but it just isn't working. Flashes of brilliance every few matches but hasn't shown significant improvement in his time here and is far too inconsistent to be our #10.

He's been injured, give him a break.

Not finding excuses for Oscar or anything but is he like going to get a summer break any time soon? He's been playing a competition with Brazil at the end of the season since 2012 and it looks like that may continue all the way until 2019!

2012 - Olympics

2013 - Confederations Cup

2014 - World Cup

2015 - Copa America

2016 - Copa America + Olympics

2017 - Confederations Cup

2018 - World Cup

2019 - Copa America

For his sake, hope Dunga makes the right choice and give him a rest like this summer or something. Playing so many games every year can't be do his well being any good, never mind his performances.

Not sure why people keep on thinking PSG will bid for Oscar when he hasn't shown any brilliance on a consistent basis to attract them or any other club for that matter. At this point, we'll be lucky to even have a big club wanting to buy Oscar for a good amount of money.

He's been injured, give him a break.

Maybe but how long more can we really be patient with him though? Think this is like the third year in a row where he's showing signs of tailing off in the second half of the season and not to mention, he's not shown any consistency in his performances throughout the campaign.

Not sure why people keep on thinking PSG will bid for Oscar when he hasn't shown any brilliance on a consistent basis to attract them or any other club for that matter. At this point, we'll be lucky to even have a big club wanting to buy Oscar for a good amount of money.

That didn't stop them buying Luiz! In fairness though he was (apart from the OG) very good in the two legs against them and especially excellent in the second one. Maybe if Oscar plays well against them then they'll be interested... In fact didn't Oscar say he had talks with them in the summer? Probably because he hit the crossbar from that FK! 'Twas a nice strike.