Oscar

themightyblue

You do realize what you wrote is just an opinion right? No matter how angry you may sound, chelsea and Jose don't really give a crap about your constant rants about Oscar.

I dislike some players, like others, but at the end of the day it's about winning and whatever Jose has been doing seems to be working.

No we are not challenging Europe and Oscar as of now is not good enough for that, but he may one day be. Others are not good enough for that either such your older beloved Cahill. Chelsea and Jose are obviously betting on that Oscar will improve like it or not.

i do know its an opinion and one that is different from the world's best manager's. but considering that someone like SAF played fabio and rafael in mid while selling pogba, even the great ones can make mistakes. and in my opinion, jose is making one right now.

this is the oscar thread. if u want to celebrate the win, u can go the the match thread or english football thread and i have been pretty jovial and happy there. but unfotunately this thread is dedicated to oscar and i would rather talk about him and his performances rather than the fact that we are 7 points ahead.

"he may be one day"... 3rd year in running. wont be one bit suprised if it continues to the 4th year too. whats worse is that after shit performances against pool, city and today, he will have a decent one against everton and people will come out of their hibernation and start with the "where are the haters now". anyways, for chelsea's sake, i hope he goes the way your beloved luiz went and we get an actual world class player like pogba rather than continue with a bad pretender

i do know its an opinion and one that is different from the world's best manager's. but considering that someone like SAF played fabio and rafael in mid while selling pogba, even the great ones can make mistakes. and in my opinion, jose is making one right now.

this is the oscar thread. if u want to celebrate the win, u can go the the match thread or english football thread and i have been pretty jovial and happy there. but unfotunately this thread is dedicated to oscar and i would rather talk about him and his performances rather than the fact that we are 7 points ahead.

"he may be one day"... 3rd year in running. wont be one bit suprised if it continues to the 4th year too. whats worse is that after shit performances against pool, city and today, he will have a decent one against everton and people will come out of their hibernation and start with the "where are the haters now". anyways, for chelsea's sake, i hope he goes the way your beloved luiz went and we get an actual world class player like pogba rather than continue with a bad pretender

Football is not played in vacuum. Oscar has been part of a winning side which makes him a winner too.

A different type of player might have indeed provided more in some areas with detriment in others and judging this isn't as easy as it may sound.

That's the difference between the professionals and fans like us.

Football is not played in vacuum. Oscar has been part of a winning side which makes him a winner too.

A different type of player might have indeed provided more in some areas with detriment in others and judging this isn't as easy as it may sound.

That's the difference between the professionals and fans like us.

fine if it makes him a winner, did i argue about him being a winner? why are you digressing and going on, on arbit tangents. talk about his PERFORMANCE. thats what i am interested in.

which areas exactly are you talking about? his so called "defensive prowess" cos twice in the match he was left dead by the spanish player. the goal itself was a massive example. if you are talking about his supposed "creativity", then just LOL. his passing was shit and has been shit, his link up play is bad. he gives away the ball about 50% of times that he has possession. so i think it is as easy as it sounds.

so again playing the "we are just fans" card!!! i dont blame you, after his performance today, i wont have much to say too!!

wolfsburg are not stupid ....

Maybe we are not either? The club has always seen something special in KDB but thought he wasn't ready for Chelsea in a year or two. He didn't want to go to a yet another loan so he was sold. The difference in this situation is that Wolfsburg gives full focus to his development as well as maximum playtime, developing him as a player. As a loanee he would always be the odd man out and that wouldn't be so great for his development. So maybe our fantastic board thought through this scenario and decided to include a reasonable priced buy-back clause to the deal? :rolleyes:

PSG offer 40m for him, we sell and sign a better CAM. He is now approaching that 'for sale at huge price zone' after Kevin, Mata and Schurrle and Luiz. It is either him or Willian next, but it seems Willian has his buckle down and start putting in Chelsea standard performances again recently.

Maybe Thorgan might be a better option, sell Oscar for £40m and buy Varane. Never know really, but I just cant see what he offers over his fellow loan counterparts, RLC would probably have had more impact than he did today.

Or he's just come out of form, you can't really write him off.

Yeah and we will sell him and he will start ripping it in new club like Kdb. And then the crying why we sold him...

He doesnt influence the game that much as usual #10 and his link up ws better in past months, but we are first team in PL with 7 points advantage. Oscar played big role in that. We once had Mata and it didnt work. We dont play fancy attacking football to need very creative #10. We play defensive football most of time and Oscar does his job.

He was bad last 4 games, but was chelsea good in any of liverpool games, city game or vs villa? No we played defensive, our attack was shit as fuck and not fluid at all. Its Mou tactics and Oscar fits there good.

Once we switch to joga bonito we might consider creative #10. But that wont ever happen.

Maybe Koke in two years if Oscar doesnt improve but lets see first how Chelsea handles it with trophies in that time.

Oscar has actualy whole career ahead, he will be very good at peak under Mou once he fully settles in and matures, becomes more consistent. It takes experience to get certain leadership and I think Oscar can get there. Only thing he needs is to gain some muscle and thats it.

On the other hand, Azpi doesnt contribute much in attack but no one complains. Not that Im blasting Azpi but just saying.

Shut up. KDB wasn't given anywhere near the same game time at CFC as Oscar has. Such a bad comparison.

Yet for some reason Oscar is here and Kdb is not. I guess you know more than Mourinho.

Kdb is playing well for Wolfsburg. Can he do it on cold rainy night vs stoke is another thing.

And what has your "kdb didnt get proper chance here" to do with my Kdb oscar comparisson? I only said Oscar will perform much better for wolfsburg (or whoever else) if we sell him. Schurrle too. And people will start crying to get him back. Grass always greener on neighbours side i guess.

Playing well for wolfs doesnt mean he will instantly perform well here.

No wonder some players couldn't leave quickly enough. Some players can play badly for 10 straight games and still be in the starting XI while the minute others do badly, we won't see them till another 4-5 matches later. It's one rule for one group of players and another rule for the other group. At the rate this is going, it's perhaps not an exaggeration to suggest that you can count the number of great games Oscar will have in one season with both hands.

Yet for some reason Oscar is here and Kdb is not. I guess you know more than Mourinho.

Kdb is playing well for Wolfsburg. Can he do it on cold rainy night vs stoke is another thing.

And what has your "kdb didnt get proper chance here" to do with my Kdb oscar comparisson? I only said Oscar will perform much better for wolfsburg (or whoever else) if we sell him. Schurrle too. And people will start crying to get him back. Grass always greener on neighbours side i guess.

Playing well for wolfs doesnt mean he will instantly perform well here.

Don't believe Oscar would be doing as well as KDB at Wolfsburg at all. How are you even trying to assert that as fact?! Nonsense.

If KDB had as much game time as Oscar did here in the #10 role he would've definitely done better than Oscar IMO. At least KDB is improving immensely as a player, Oscar isn't even doing that despite having so much more game time at a better club surrounded by better players.