Oscar

themightyblue

RB would be buy, and Oscar deal have nothin with that. IMO club search for:

RB [Maicon, Azpilicueta, Debuchy, VdW] - 10m~

RW [Hulk, Willian, Schurrle, maybe Jovetić, Theo]? - 30m~

CM [Modric, Oscar, Cabaye, Fellaini, Dembele] - 25-30m~

ST [Hulk, Schurrle, Jovetić] - 20m? [but imo IF we buy Striker he will be winger too, because Torres must have his place : s]

Gourlay say Torres will be 1st striker, but add we want have 2 players who will score above 20 goals per season. 1 of them is Torres [yea... : x], that second could be Hulk or other ST/Winger in one.

Robbie says we have 3 strikers, and I hope club will give Daniel new contract and Lukaku will stay at club having his chances.

Thats one of the main reasons i thought we want Hulk- GOALS.

10 goals from game last season, seriously?

We make big money from CL and we will get alot of money next season from tv rights, because they will incrase by 64% [sic numbers btw, it could be 100m pounds for winner]

25m for another youngster is not exactly what I was hoping for especially that he plays in a position we are overstacked with. I feel the club is taking too much expensive risks in the market.

Man i wish there was a re post option here like rt in twitter.Spot on post!

BTW it could be:

Torres/Sturridge/Lukaku

Mata/Marin - Hazard/Oscar - (Willian? Hulk? Some RW)/Sturridge

Lampard/KDB - Ramires/Obi

To sell: Yossi, Malouda and maybe Essien OR Meireles

And we still have Romeu for CM role or Kakuta. Find some good place to loan Josh [he must have 1 full season], and we are have great team.

If we loan KDB, Oscar can play CM, and the 10 role too. All of this players are versatile [Ramires, Oscar, KDB, Marin, Mata, Hazard]

All I want to know one thing.

To the people who follow him closely...which I assume are the Brazilian in this forum, can Oscar play in the Modric role?

Yes or no?

Thank you.

Oscar is a number 10 for Inter he moves to the left of midfield almost all the time. I'm not sure if CFC should mess around with his natural position when he's so good their. He should be in middle for me and can switch with hazard and mata to really cause opposition problem.

Man i wish there was a re post option here like rt in twitter.Spot on post!

WHY do people even care about how much Roman or Chelsea FC spend on transfers? They obviously know what they are doing, and if we dont buy him now he'll be 30 - 35million next season. Chelsea also recorded the highest earnings in Europe so we have the money to invest in talented youngsters.

Why do you guys think that Oscar is a must have signing?

I believe that Oscar isn't a must have signing though can be very benficial to us becuase he is young, extremely talented and has the potential to become one of the best players in his postion. That does not mean he will... Young transfers are always a gamble, and a 25 mil gamble is a bit of a big one, but his youth gives him time and would be able to make him better... Put it this way, why do you believe that this is a terrible signing?

Oscar is a number 10 for Inter he moves to the left of midfield almost all the time. I'm not sure if CFC should mess around with his natural position when he's so good their. He should be in middle for me and can switch with hazard and mata to really cause opposition problem.

we might have to try him in the Lampard role because if he's as good as we hope, we can't have either one of them sitting on the bench.

So...we have Mata who prefers to play behind a striker. We have Hazard who prefers that too and now we've signed a 25million young player from Brazil who...guess what...likes to play there. Oh, and KDB also prefers playing there and Benayoun is back from his loan.

Funny, a season ago we were crying for players like that, and now lots of people are crying because we have too much of 'em.

Anyway, I'm sure Oscar was brought here for a good reason. I don't what is RDM's future vision of Chelsea's formation and philosophy, but we will see that really soon. Perhaps Robbie wants to put Eden,Juan and Oscar behind Torres or perhaps he wants to use him as a backup or convert him to a midfielder...

I really hope though that we didn't just spend 25million to have the lad sit on the bench. 25mil is quite a bit of money, but then again, if we let him stay at Brazil his price would rise and perhaps we were in danger of losing him to another club.

I like him and his style of play though, let's see what happens.