Oscar

themightyblue

Lets say we'll play Oscar-Mata-Hazard (or Oscar in the middle and mata right... whatever), you say its like CIty, but City have Aguaro who is realy a striker, and he plays along with Dzeko/Baloteli/Tevez. So its not the same. Thats one of the main reasons i thought we want Hulk- GOALS. Another scorer with Torres. If we do play like i wrote, we have to get goals from Mata and Hazard, and off course we H-A-V-E to get goals from Torres. Its a bit dangerous i think, but we also could look amazing with this kind of talent upfront.

So Oscar will be benched? £25m a lot of money for a super sub.

No you didn't understand.I don't want Oscar to join us because we already have enough midfielders.If you think Oscar can be an instant starter here then why send KDB out on loan at all,who IMO is a better and more versatile player.The Oscar signing is completely unnecessary at the moment.

No you didn't understand.I don't want Oscar to join us because we already have enough midfielders.If you think Oscar can be an instant starter here then why send KDB out on loan at all,who IMO is a better and more versatile player.The Oscar signing is completely unnecessary at the moment.

Ah right. I kind of agree. Would rather have seen that £25m go towards buying us a right back and a winger.

IF oscar comes, which i don't want to be overconfident about seeing how this is a bit like a yoyo, i am reasonably confident he will be brought in to be a starter, and theres no resemblence between lukaku and Oscar... Lukaku doesn't start that much for belgium yet Oscar starts for brazil, that pretty much says it all doesn't it?

IF oscar comes, which i don't want to be overconfident about seeing how this is a bit like a yoyo, i am reasonably confident he will be brought in to be a starter, and theres no resemblence between lukaku and Oscar... Lukaku doesn't start that much for belgium yet Oscar starts for brazil, that pretty much says it all doesn't it?

Wow! So KDB needs to be sent on loan because you guys all feel that he is young and from a small league and then you feel that Oscar should be a starter.Why?

Oscar = Lukaku II

and we all know it, stop kidding yourselfs.

Don't compare. Lukaku was 18 and competing against Drogba, Torres in name and Sturridge. Also that was a cfc signing over avb. AVB apparently made false promises too Lukaku and he couldn't expect to start over the players I've mentioned. Oscar on the other hand can make on of the best attacking midfielders options in Europe alongside Hazard and Mata. Menezes was blown away by his talent and he play every game under number 10. You can't deny that Lukaku is nowhere near as complete as a striker to compete with the boys we had. Oscar is very complete. Here is Brasil he has taken over Ganso. I would say over all of our big talents, including Neymar and Lucas he has best chance to adapt to the EPL too at this moment. Neymar is very close though but in terms of ability can come to CFC and play a much bigger role that Lukaku did.