Oscar

themightyblue

Maybe we're doing what I hoped we'd do - drop the wingers, but keep the 4-2-3-1, and create a lot of chances through possession - exactly like Manchester City do.

Torres would thrive under this, assuming Oscar plays deep and we play someone unselfish on the right.

Maybe we're doing what I hoped we'd do - drop the wingers, but keep the 4-2-3-1, and create a lot of chances through possession - exactly like Manchester City do.

Torres would thrive under this, assuming Oscar plays deep and we play someone unselfish on the right.

If we really need speed down the right, Ramires is still a solid option to approach the game differently too. I think things should work out well - I mean, Oscar's a proper talent, so I'm sure he'll prove himself useful. Whether he proves to be 25mil-worth of useful is another thing entirely.

I've noticed that, from when I've watched him, Oscar has been decent when playing with his club, but outstanding when with Brazil.

It would seem he's one of the players who thrives off the big-name players around him, and negatively feeds off the energy of poorer players.

So if we do play 4 2 3 1,then whats wrong with KDB playing on the right side.I am still against this move as it will push KDB out on loan move,which is completely unfair.

Where does Mata and Hazard feature?

Ah the bitterness, envy and hatred from the fans of other teams, is music to my ears! :dance:

Feels just like when Roman came and started spending big.

But this time we are building an attacking team by the board.

Now no one can say, this the Mourinho team, Carlo team, RDM team and all that nonsense. This is a team completely built by the club itself!!

So if we do play 4 2 3 1,then whats wrong with KDB playing on the right side.I am still against this move as it will push KDB out on loan move,which is completely unfair.

He's a very young player from a realtively small league - it wouldn't be reasonable to expect him to be an instant starter. That's a lot of pressure. I kind of expected him to go out on loan again anyways. I think Kakuta will be staying around for depth, so between Hazard, Mata, Marin, Kakuta, Ramires, Malouda (hopefully not), and now Oscar, why not get him some EPL experience at a smaller club where he can start more?

Ah the bitterness, envy and hatred from the fans of other teams, is music to my ears! :dance:

Feels just like when Roman came and started spending big.

But this time we are building an attacking team by the board.

Now no one can say, this the Mourinho team, Carlo team, RDM team and all that nonsense. This is a team completely built by the club itself!!

The Spuds forums are best. Suddenly he is shit, 2 weeks ago he was amazing. NORTH LONDON SCUM

He's a very young player from a realtively small league - it wouldn't be reasonable to expect him to be an instant starter. That's a lot of pressure. I kind of expected him to go out on loan again anyways. I think Kakuta will be staying around for depth, so between Hazard, Mata, Marin, Kakuta, Ramires, Malouda (hopefully not), and now Oscar, why not get him some EPL experience at a smaller club where he can start more?

Please don't tell me you are expecting Oscar to be a prominent part of the side this season?

I think he's been bought instead of Modric than instead of a Hulk for example. We almost complete, if we get Hulk (Big if), we'll be complete for a few years, we might not even have to do much in the next few years maybe because of the FFP, get everything done now and BAM! Can't touch us, we wont spend fuck all.