Oscar

themightyblue

Also I find it difficult to believe that we'll not offer £25 million if we bidded it for Lucas. The owner said this yesterday:

"The figure I am looking at is nothing more, nothing less, than the biggest transfer in Brazilian football to date."

That figue is $33 million i.e. £25 million. If we've offered £20 million than this is just part and parcel of the negotiating process. In Brasil though everything must be done in public :D

But why? why spend £25m for him when you can increase your bid for Hulk instead?

did you watch it? Was it just that one line? "im told it will be done by Thursday at the latest" or a little bit more info

I was watching SSN when they reported it mate. Unfortunately I didn't record it so i cannot link you to the exact screening. I'm sure if you hunt hard enough you will be able to find it, I would try and help you more on this matter but my hands are tied with booking tickets for the new Batman film premier! Good Luck!

To everyone who felt targeted by it.

Im sorry If that got on your nerves. I was just saying what I felt. Im not remotely pissed off, I'm fairly comfortable with where we are atm. I was just saying im comfortable if we went into the season with pretty much the team we have now. Sorry if it didn't look that way!

So let me get this straight, first Sky Sports were reporting "Chelsea end Oscar talks" and said the deal isn't happening and then less than two hours from that they report the deal is as good as done. Talk about giving mixed signals...

Cost a bit more then we wanted, but nonetheless we are paying good price for a lot of potential.

Last transfer where we bought a Brazilian and people where questioning his price, he end up leaving their mouth shuts!

So well done Chelsea, and glad that we got Oscar! blue%20scalf.gif

I want more Samba!!!!!! :dance: