Oscar

themightyblue

I've pretty much settled for the fact that our business this transfer window is over

It's not over, this transfer itself might be dead in the water but i don't think our dealings in this transfer window are over by a long chalk! We are still interested in bringing in another right back, winger and at a push a top center midfielder seeing as this is probably the last full season we will get from Lampard's legs!

Meeeeh, imo still we are in, and we are close.

That was a info about internacional board meeting at. 25.07 so just w8. Plus, they [imo] want do it after olympics because maybe some other teams will be in for him.

Plus agent said we just RIGHT NOW now longer in talks.

It's not over, this transfer itself might be dead in the water but i don't think our dealings in this transfer window are over by a long chalk! We are still interested in bringing in another right back, winger and at a push a top center midfielder seeing as this is probably the last full season we will get from Lampard's legs!

I've got everything crossed

Its monday, 16th. Today brasil squad arrived in London for Olympics. Its normal they dont talk now, since brasil squad is warming up for games. Doh.

Deal will complete after olympic games.

I admire your optimism but seriously don't get your hopes up too high before anything is officially confirmed. He will probably play in the Olympics and put in quality performances and then Barca and Madrid will step up their interest, then putting his price up even more similar to the Neymar saga. I think we should make this deal happen now and for the sake of 5-8 million Euros it would be ridiculous to lose out on him for that kind of price when we have paid stupid amounts of money for other players. Just be ready for this not to happen!

You sit here all day, which is fine, but you take every tweet and article seriousley and then you get pissed when they write something that you dont like.

Do u actually think that if a deal went through that dailymail would be the first ones to report it? And dont believe in ANYTHING untill it is 90% official.

So one minute their president wants a fee which will be biggest in Brazilian history and we aren't far off what he wants (his words). Then suddenly it is difficult for us to counter-offer? Either we have told them we wont go higher, they've agreed something with someone else, or that Neto fella (not even his agent) is talking shite. The same Neto, who few days back claimed an agreement was days away and Bertolucci (actual agent) was headed to London to formalize it.

I am more inclinced to believe the president of Internacional. Unless something has happened last few hours. "Right now Chelsea are not in talks" says to me that "Chelsea haven't come back with another bid"

Difficult to counter offer? Is nonsense. By the way, I know sometimes he is full of shit, but I was told that Bryan Swanson fella off SSN, claimed he'd been told Oscar would be done Thursday at the latest

So one minute their president wants a fee which will be biggest in Brazilian history and we aren't far off what he wants (his words). Then suddenly it is difficult for us to counter-offer? Either we have told them we wont go higher, they've agreed something with someone else, or that Neto fella (not even his agent) is talking shite. The same Neto, who few days back claimed an agreement was days away and Bertolucci (actual agent) was headed to London to formalize it.

I am more inclinced to believe the president of Internacional. Unless something has happened last few hours. "Right now Chelsea are not in talks" says to me that "Chelsea haven't come back with another bid"

Difficult to counter offer? Is nonsense. By the way, I know sometimes he is full of shit, but I was told that Bryan Swanson fella off SSN, claimed he'd been told Oscar would be done Thursday at the latest

Did he say that on Sky Sports News or Twitter or what?

You sit here all day, which is fine, but you take every tweet and article seriousley and then you get pissed when they write something that you dont like.

Do u actually think that if a deal went through that dailymail would be the first ones to report it? And dont believe in ANYTHING untill it is 90% official.

Is this directed at me...?

I don't understand where any of that came from

Also I find it difficult to believe that we'll not offer £25 million if we bidded it for Lucas. The owner said this yesterday:

"The figure I am looking at is nothing more, nothing less, than the biggest transfer in Brazilian football to date."

That figue is $33 million i.e. £25 million. If we've offered £20 million than this is just part and parcel of the negotiating process. In Brasil though everything must be done in public :D

So no Modric, Hulk too expensive, Moutinho wants Spurs, and Oscar and Shurrle's clubs refuse to sell for the prices we've offered.

No one said Hulk was too expensive, everything could happen. Oscar and Shurrle are not that top class players. Oscar is very young, and Shurrle- i preffer he wont come. Not (much) better than what we have.

Moutinho wants Spurs? when did he say that?