Oscar

themightyblue

Yes it's the Daily Mail but still...

http://www.dailymail...s-transfer.html

The daily mail is known for its highly informative, trustworthy news stories.... :) But i still like to know that someone thinks it may be happenning even if it does sell papers. Hopefully for once they are right... Though a few days ago they said it was a done deal, trying not to get my hopes up.... I think it could well be one of those that will swing back and fourth all summer unfortunately.

The daily mail is known for its highly informative, trustworthy news stories.... :) But i still like to know that someone thinks it may be happenning even if it does sell papers. Hopefully for once they are right... Though a few days ago they said it was a done deal, trying not to get my hopes up.... I think it could well be one of those that will swing back and fourth all summer unfortunately.

It will be done after the Olympics I reckon. So we will have to wait for a bit.

What the hell is wrong with them, they finalised his transfer in court for around 3.5 million a few months ago. At 16.5 million an instant profit beckons and they want more. Let's hope this is just a ploy, Oscar is way too talented. Another season in Brazil to showcase his abilities would just add to the pounds. Regardless, it is a stupid thing to say. If Abramovich wants his man he will, more often than not, get him. At the moment is seems like a purely economic stumbling block, we have time to negotiate but I hope we do ASAP!

The "Right now," in "we are no longer in talks with Chelsea." shows it's not ended by any means (hopefully).

So no Modric, Hulk too expensive, Moutinho wants Spurs, and Oscar and Shurrle's clubs refuse to sell for the prices we've offered.

:(

Hopefully this doesn't mean we'll have to settle for average players like Willian, Walcott, or Moses as alternatives.